Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same, but maybe Neymar values what Pele says.

Maybe, but I wouldn't be gutted if we don't get him. They want 30 million for an unproven youngster??? There's plenty of other options out there that are also well cheaper.

Could mean either of the two :

1. Neymar isn't ready (football-wise) to play in England.

2. Neymar does not want to go to England.

Yea I agree with (1) the way he's said it is his oppinion and not a statemant well thats just my oppinion.

Of course, but his wage demand is so huge...

True, still I'd pick him ahead of Neymar anyday cause Aguero can start in the Premier League right now, Neymar needs to adapt to everything for about 2 years...

Samer stroies get repeated in different versions. Basically there was a meeting with Santos Reps, Chelsea Reps, Neymar's agent and his father. Chelsea made a proposal to the player and Santos made a proposal to the player. Ours was better than theirs... And now we wait until tommorow for Nemar to make his choice of a move to Chelsea or to stay at Santos...

It's around £160,000 a week. That's crazy. I think that's how much Lamps and JT are earning.

It's 255,000 a week "raw" (with the taxe and all these things). So yes, 160,000 without taxe.

Few weeks ago I've read an article on the Daily Mirror about the players' wage.

Terry earn 160,000 per week and Lampard 140,000 per week.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You