Neymar

the wes

Give me one quotation that states he's keen on coming here. Not his agent or his father or Pele - the boy himself has to talk.

Despite that... we will never pay more than 25m for a 18-year-old who hasn't even proved anything in a big league or against big opponents.rolleyes.gif

Obviously Santos arnt going to allow Neymar to come out and say he wants a move away, because that would make it to easy for Big clubs to probe him away from Santos. The fact that he's apparently meeting with his family is enough evidence to think that he has it in his mind to leave. Secondly Santos would Pocket 21 million buks which to them is a massive some of money. Neymar is a cocky fuck he doesnt listen to what people tell him to do, im sure he has his own plan, and that is to be the best player in the world. Which according to his agent is impossible to achieve if he stays in Brazil. And on behalf of not proving himself, thats just BULLSHIT he's already had his first cap for his Country against a solid USA team and on top of that scored.

I still have faith as Sad it may sound

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cant see this happening anymore, seems to be getting advised by everyone to stay in Brazil. Should've just stumped up the extra couple of mil if we really wanted him instead of letting it drag on like this.

Tomorrow we will know his future. Neymar´s parents arrived today on Brazil, will have a discussion with him, and tomorrow Santos´ will promisse a huge pay rise, will show a career plan, and will tell him that he is too young to leave Brazil, and probably will say that he wont play many games at Chelsea, will say that he may risk losing a place in national squad, will say that dont know english yet, will say that London is cold and grey and that english women are ugly. After this he will decide if will sign for Chelsea or not.

Lol is that what people in brazil think about the uk that its cold and grey and the woman are ugly ?. Any way i think sturridge is breathing a huge sye of relief that this deal has collapsed, it gives him time to establish himself at this club !

Obviously Santos arnt going to allow Neymar to come out and say he wants a move away, because that would make it to easy for Big clubs to probe him away from Santos. The fact that he's apparently meeting with his family is enough evidence to think that he has it in his mind to leave. Secondly Santos would Pocket 21 million buks which to them is a massive some of money. Neymar is a cocky fuck he doesnt listen to what people tell him to do, im sure he has his own plan, and that is to be the best player in the world. Which according to his agent is impossible to achieve if he stays in Brazil. And on behalf of not proving himself, thats just BULLSHIT he's already had his first cap for his Country against a solid USA team and on top of that scored.

Come on... ONE Brazil cap in a FRIENDLY against a below-par USA TEAM is what you call "having proved yourself against big opponents"? Oh and plus you seem to know the boy pretty good... I won't discuss on this anymore. All you heard about him was in Goal.Com articles and from people calling themselves agents... neither is a reliable source.

Additionally I think Sturridge is much better future prospect, knows the league and has the right physique. I don't know why you all creating such a hype about Neymar's technique, why is nobody talking bout the most talented boy concerning technique, Kakuta?

Come on... ONE Brazil cap in a FRIENDLY against a below-par USA TEAM is what you call "having proved yourself against big opponents"? Oh and plus you seem to know the boy pretty good... I won't discuss on this anymore. All you heard about him was in Goal.Com articles and from people calling themselves agents... neither is a reliable source.

Additionally I think Sturridge is much better future prospect, knows the league and has the right physique. I don't know why you all creating such a hype about Neymar's technique, why is nobody talking bout the most talented boy concerning technique, Kakuta?

You'll eat your words in a few years time!

As a season ticket holder for the past seven years, I'd say I do 'fly the flag'. I just think far too many people get far too carried away with things like this.

And if you haven't seen him play for Santos, who have you seen him play for? :S

Dave i agree 100%, some people take football so seriously that it becomes the only thing they are interested in. I have seen people on away days do things that they think is patriotic, when in reality its just animalistic. Some people get so annoyed when we lose that you would think they have lost a loved one. Football is just a game its not a way of life calm down peeps and treat it as a hobby !

If he takes advice from or even looks up to Robinho in the slightest way then i don't want him...The amount of headache he has caused all his previous employers is enough to turn me away from anybody even remotely like him...

I agree, but the only reason Robinho is so bitter about the Premier League is because Man City had no idea how to handle his Ego, But on the other hand Carlo takes pride in nurturing young Brazilian talent. Aaaanyway awsome Sig dude made me laugh lol

I agree, but the only reason Robinho is so bitter about the Premier League is because Man City had no idea how to handle his Ego, But on the other hand Carlo takes pride in nurturing young Brazilian talent. Aaaanyway awsome Sig dude made me laugh lol

Lol... Thanks mate...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You