Neymar

the wes

Neymar has the spark we need, he is an exiting player who can do something different.

As long as Drogba is still here we don't need lukaku yet. Otherwise he will just be sitting on the bench.

I agree! Plus a fact we have the likes of Kakuta and Sturridge here, which I reckon is plenty of "good" young talent. If Neymar decides to add his name to that list, Lukaku wouldn't be needed at this stage

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have Kakuta for that already, who's around 100 times better than Neymar.

And how have you come to that assumption?

Kakuta is a good and quality player and so is Neymar, and out both in one team could cause a massive reign of europe something which Chelsea needs!

Kakuta is a good and quality player and so is Neymar, and out both in one team could cause a massive reign of europe something which Chelsea needs!

Funny how suddenly nobody rates Kakuta just cause we're in contact with a Brazilian boy...

So we're paying 30m for a player we actually have ourselves...

We don't need him, we need a Trequartista and a physical striker right now to take some of the work off Lampard's and Drogba's shoulders.

I agree having Neymar and Kakuta in the same team would be Nuts, And i rate them both probably the two brightest talents in their age groups.

Matic Ramires

Josh Mchecran

Gael kakuta.................Lukaku/Sturridge...................Neymar

I agree having Neymar and Kakuta in the same team would be Nuts, And i rate them both probably the two brightest talents in their age groups.

Matic Ramires

Josh Mchecran

Neymar.................Lukaku/Sturridge...................Gael kakuta

Neymar can play on the RIGHT wing and Gael Kakuta is best on the LEFT wing. readthemessage.gif

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=815392&sec=transfers&cc=5901

Chelsea plan to step up their pursuit of highly-rated Brazilian striker Neymar by tabling a £25 million take-it or-leave-it offer with Santos in the next 24 hours.

Representatives of Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich are currently in Brazil attempting to resolve an escalating row over the 18-year-old who recently made his debut for the Selecao.

Chelsea had a £17 million bid for Neymar rejected last month and are set to follow it up with a £25 million final offer, but that still might not be good enough as Santos are holding out for the £29.6 million buyout clause in his contract.

The Brazilian giants won't budge from their stance despite Neymar - who has publicly expressed doubts about leaving - privately informing his club that he wishes to join Chelsea.

According to Soccernet sources close to the deal, the economic rights of the player are owned by investors, who believe that they need to persuade Neymar to sign a new contract because his value has already soared to beyond his buyout price.

An insider told Soccernet: "There is a big fight still on to convince Santos to part with the player. There is strong pressure on the boy to stay.

"In the next few days we shall know one way or the other whether a deal with Chelsea can be achieved."

Chelsea have been caught up in an amazing tug-of-war for Neymar, with Santos threatening to report them to FIFA for tapping up the striker.

But the source said: "The President of Santos had dinner with agent Pini Zahavi and the people from Chelsea. How can that be tapping up?

"The boy was forced to go onto Brazilian TV to say he wants to stay with Santos, when the truth is that he wants to go to Chelsea."

Neymar has the spark we need, he is an exiting player who can do something different.

As long as Drogba is still here we don't need lukaku yet. Otherwise he will just be sitting on the bench.

I think it would be good to bring in Lukaku whilst Drogba is still here though so he can learn from him. A late January signing would be nice.

Santos Fans Twitters in the last hour! They dont seem to confident on holding on to Neymar

tanninha26: Neymar done gradually and has blond streaks ... in a few days he puts a bikini and dies of sambar in Sao Paulo and find himself in a English Pub.

thespioler: New blog post: Pele has a quiet word with Neymar... it doesn't work

PeleBravo: Most Of the agent's of Brazilian players are cunts, i.e Robinho's ex and neymar's current one, and also the one of Maicon.

Pmove: Pele, the President, the Sports Minister, the national team coach...why don't Santos just get Neymar's passport revoked and be done with it?

N@njr92: neymar and Ganso tweet to one another about cold weather and Snow.

It kills me to say it, but Kakuta won't get more games than Kalou this season and Neymar would replace Kalouless.

Unless Kakuta makes a huge impact in a carling cup game he won't be able to.

This is not true ... Neymar is one of the main players of the Brazilian team while Kakuta is a promise ... Neymar is better than Kakuta !

This is not true ... Neymar is one of the main players of the Brazilian team while Kakuta is a promise ... Neymar is better than Kakuta !

Don't think you could call him a main player in the national team. He's only made one appearance , admittedly an impressive one, but surely with the way the french first team is heading, and with kakuta's performances at the U-19's, don't thhink it'll be long untill he's part of the France squad.

Anyway, appearances for national teams don't mean in anyway that a player is superior to another.

this is just stupid sry. we wont get furios and angry with each other but i can't hold back anymore. Neymar is an skinny fast attacker, Kakutas Physis is much much better than his, this is a FACT.

gael-kakuta.jpgarticle-1302742-0AC1CD0E000005DC-758_468x448.jpg

as much as I don't want to say this, but Term-X is RIGHT. Kakuta isn't a promise any more, its not the name you hear insiders whistle about, this boy could be a finished Prospect by the End of THIS YEAR... Kakuta has anything... skill, shot, quick feet, speed, physic, the eye, the timing, the unlocking pass and the selfconfidence, I mean what should this little boy do else to convince everybody hes worth despite being MotM for the games he was playing thus far, leading his nationalside to glory and being the golden player of the tournament?

There is NO WAY i would give Kakuta away for Neymar, not in a million of years. Kakuta will be the next Maradonna and if McEachran is treated well and wisely he will be the next zizou, Connor Clifford could be the next Lamps and Kaby the next Deco plus we have Mikel who is getting better and better, alongside Essien and Ramires, we dont need an unproven skinny fast attacker. OK this is wishfull thinking, but hey who knows. OK so he COULD be Worlds Fottballer of the year, who cares? Kaka was too. This is 35 MILLIONS for an 18 YEAR OLD BOY... nothing else he is an BOY, Kakuta who is thought of the next big thing on this Planet (fingers crossed everything goes well with him and he progresses like he does) didn't cost that much, its a SILLY Amount, I'll say Agüero over Neymar ANY DAY... I'll put that 5 Millions on it and buy this great great Striker thats better then Neymar than taking any risk to buy someone whos gonna be a flop in may be 5 years for 35 Million...

so i know hes the NEXT PELE, but how many players does brazil produce that are the next Peles? Robinho, Neymar, carlos chera?

sry i think many of us here has gone crazy about this boy...

greets...

It kills me to say it, but Kakuta won't get more games than Kalou this season and Neymar would replace Kalouless.

Unless Kakuta makes a huge impact in a carling cup game he won't be able to.

there has been links with him and Bayern Munich in recent weeks. I so hope he doesn't go and he stays here.

mind you, Kakuta might have to try and shift Malouda out of the side, and that's not going to be very easy to do judging his efforts against West Brom on Saturday.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You