Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After everything that has been said about Neymar staying at Santos, is this saying we still have a chance of signing him?? :blink:

Nothing has been decided yet. The thing is our chances to get him are faded away

One way or another, looks like we'll find out either tonight/tomorrow.

as far as I'm concerned, whatever they decide, it won't change the wishes of the player. Neymar says he wants to stay, so he'll stay... for the good of his development.

I wont discuss this, Newcastle is a fucking shit, and we have at least 5 or 6 clubs that are much better than all this garbage like Fullham, Wigan, Stoke, Bolton...Listen to this and ten years from now rememer what Im saying right now:

- Neymar will be elected the best player in the world at least two times, and will be a football legend.

- Rooney, Lukaku, Pato, Aguero, Ozil wont get any of this awards.

You are an idiot, again and again you spout shit that clearly sums up your knowledge of English Football. When Rooney was around seventeen, Newcastle constantly finished in the upper half on the league, so they're fucking shit? Oh, Wigan, Fulham, and Bolton are shit are they? You're forgetting that we were easily beaten by Wigan 3-1 last year, etc. You constantly say things that reek of fucking stupidity like this (I remember one time you said you and your mates could score against Portsmouth's back four). Well if you can, stop talking shit and go out there and play! Idiot.

And how are so sure Neymar will become a football legend? There's been plenty of "next greatest footballers" and there's been plenty of flops who couldn't cut it for the top sides. 30 million quid for an unproven youngster is ludicrous and if they really want us to pay this much, then we should be looking at Lukaku, who is much cheaper and is, in my opinion, the better striker.

You are an idiot, again and again you spout shit that clearly sums up your knowledge of English Football. When Rooney was around seventeen, Newcastle constantly finished in the upper half on the league, so they're fucking shit? Oh, Wigan, Fulham, and Bolton are shit are they? You're forgetting that we were easily beaten by Wigan 3-1 last year, etc. You constantly say things that reek of fucking stupidity like this (I remember one time you said you and your mates could score against Portsmouth's back four). Well if you can, stop talking shit and go out there and play! Idiot.

And how are so sure Neymar will become a football legend? There's been plenty of "next greatest footballers" and there's been plenty of flops who couldn't cut it for the top sides. 30 million quid for an unproven youngster is ludicrous and if they really want us to pay this much, then we should be looking at Lukaku, who is much cheaper and is, in my opinion, the better striker.

+1

That's like saying Drogba's finishing and movement is better than Malouda's

Pato is a striker and Neymar is a left attacker. So Pato's finishing and attacking intelligence Should be better than Neymar's.

Pato is also two years older and would cost us 20-25 mil pounds more by the way

Neymar is a striker first and foremost he can play out wide but his future will be through the middle. Pato and neymar are similar in terms of their qualities both are quick good dribblers and both are good finishers, but pato has a bit more in his locker in my opinion.

Mate Lukaku and Neymar is not the same. One is kind of central forward and the later is the most technically gifted attacker who has every capabilty to build the game along the flank. I have been watching brazillian game for long time . I have watched robinho, pato, Keirrison et al but let me tell you Neymar is such a talet that you wont see very often. Will he be a football legend ? no body can tell that. He could be a biggest flop in the histroy of football or he would be the next Messi, C ronaldo or even more than that. Nothing is guaranteed in this world but this lad showed lots of promises that anybody can play a gamble on him. Probably that is why Chelsea has been so desperate to complete this deal. Lets see what happens.

Mate Lukaku and Neymar is not the same. One is kind of central forward and the later is the most technically gifted attacker who has every capabilty to build the game along the flank. I have been watching brazillian game for long time . I have watched robinho, pato, Keirrison et al but let me tell you Neymar is such a talet that you wont see very often. Will he be a football legend ? no body can tell that. He could be a biggest flop in the histroy of football or he would be the next Messi, C ronaldo or even more than that. Nothing is guaranteed in this world but this lad showed lots of promises that anybody can play a gamble on him. Probably that is why Chelsea has been so desperate to complete this deal. Lets see what happens.

I never said they were the same, but if we are looking for a talented young striker, than Lukaku would be the better deal, that's just all I'm saying.

I never said they were the same, but if we are looking for a talented young striker, than Lukaku would be the better deal, that's just all I'm saying.

Yeah you are right . Lukaku will be effective and hopefully can fill the place of Drogba in future. I am just dreaming of this line up for near future.

Neymar------------Lukaku------------Kakuta

Yeah you are right . Lukaku will be effective and hopefully can fill the place of Drogba in future. I am just dreaming of this line up for near future.

Neymar------------Lukaku------------Kakuta

Well if we don't get Neymar (as it looks, at least not until next summer), then we could play:

Sturridge Lukaku Kakuta

Well if we don't get Neymar (as it looks, at least not until next summer), then we could play:

Sturridge Lukaku Kakuta

If we dont get Neymar this summer then we don't get him in future. The same Santos will then encourage him to join RM or Barca. But anyway your line up will have immense prospect.

In my opinion lukaku is more a Chelsea player then neymar he has the type of qualities that we like at this club. Big strong quick and fearless, also a very good finisher and fantastic in the air !. I don't want neymar, i was really excited about him before but when you take the price into consideration he just ain't worth it !. We have danny sturridge who in my opinion if he was Brazilian he would have a 30 million price tag on his head.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You