Neymar

the wes

Being physical is not enough in my opinion. Sometime you need to have some flair which can create something out of nothing, specially in knock out games. I am hopeful that we have enough resources in our squad to play winning and entertaining football in coming days.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Neymar WILL COME. Why would Santos settle for a 24mill deal and then talk Neymar out of a move? If we triggered the clause, it would make sense that they dont want to lose their player, but they already AGREED on a fee!

Am I wrong here?

Neymar WILL COME. Why would Santos settle for a 24mill deal and then talk Neymar out of a move? If we triggered the clause, it would make sense that they dont want to lose their player, but they already AGREED on a fee!

Am I wrong here?

Yeah mate, you're wrong. tongue.gif

We haven't triggered the clause (yet). His clause is reported to be around 26m or 28m, we didn't go that high.

Mate Lukaku and Neymar is not the same. One is kind of central forward and the later is the most technically gifted attacker who has every capabilty to build the game along the flank. I have been watching brazillian game for long time . I have watched robinho, pato, Keirrison et al but let me tell you Neymar is such a talet that you wont see very often. Will he be a football legend ? no body can tell that. He could be a biggest flop in the histroy of football or he would be the next Messi, C ronaldo or even more than that. Nothing is guaranteed in this world but this lad showed lots of promises that anybody can play a gamble on him. Probably that is why Chelsea has been so desperate to complete this deal. Lets see what happens.

Look at Lukaku's technique, as impressive as Neymar's. Great ball control, nice touch. Extreme talent, he will become better with experience. He already ripped apart teams like Ajax and Athletico Bilbao.

Look at Lukaku's technique, as impressive as Neymar's. Great ball control, nice touch. Extreme talent, he will become better with experience. He already ripped apart teams like Ajax and Athletico Bilbao.

People seem to think only cause Neymar's a Brazilian he has the best technique worldwide. As some one mentioned a couple of minutes ago, if Sturridge was Brazilian he'd have a 30m price tag on his head by now...

Yeah mate, you're wrong. tongue.gif

We haven't triggered the clause (yet). His clause is reported to be around 26m or 28m, we didn't go that high.

You're not understanding me

Also, why do Santos get to summon all these random people to convince neymar to stay and were not allowed to even make eye contact with him? We should send over Carlo (Brazilian mastermind), Alex, Ferreira, and Bos and let them talk him into moving overseas.

Neymar's got a 28m buy-out clause. We didn't go that high so we've never triggered his clause. It's not Neymar's decision. Till we haven't triggered the clause it's up to Santos if they accept the deal or not, and they hadn't.

And it's true. Till we haven't triggered the clause the player belongs to Santos and we're not allowed to talk to him. That's the rule, you don't want Real Madrid to come and talk with Kakuta just like that either, do you?

People seem to think only cause Neymar's a Brazilian he has the best technique worldwide. As some one mentioned a couple of minutes ago, if Sturridge was Brazilian he'd have a 30m price tag on his head by now...

Right. It's exactly the same thing with Lampard and Xavi (for exemple). If he was spainish or italian (or from liverpool, lol), everybody would say 'he's a genius'...

But we have to admit that Neymar is a very skillful boy and has an awesome technique.

To my opinion Neymar is better in tricks and in dribbling than Lukaku. But Lukaku has more strenght than Neymar. They are so differents...

Also, why do Santos get to summon all these random people to convince neymar to stay and were not allowed to even make eye contact with him? We should send over Carlo (Brazilian mastermind), Alex, Ferreira, and Bos and let them talk him into moving overseas.

That is simple. Neymar is their top player, besides Ganso. Fans will go crazy if they sell Neymar, just like Chelsea's if we sold Lampard or Kakuta(TXtongue.gif).

You are an idiot, again and again you spout shit that clearly sums up your knowledge of English Football. When Rooney was around seventeen, Newcastle constantly finished in the upper half on the league, so they're fucking shit? Oh, Wigan, Fulham, and Bolton are shit are they? You're forgetting that we were easily beaten by Wigan 3-1 last year, etc. You constantly say things that reek of fucking stupidity like this (I remember one time you said you and your mates could score against Portsmouth's back four). Well if you can, stop talking shit and go out there and play! Idiot.

And how are so sure Neymar will become a football legend? There's been plenty of "next greatest footballers" and there's been plenty of flops who couldn't cut it for the top sides. 30 million quid for an unproven youngster is ludicrous and if they really want us to pay this much, then we should be looking at Lukaku, who is much cheaper and is, in my opinion, the better striker.

Hey idiot, Im not sure Neymar will become a legend, its my opinion, and its also my opinion that Premier League is the best league in the world but has some teams that play a really poor football...and its also my opinion that you are an idiot. Idiot.

Hey idiot, Im not sure Neymar will become a legend, its my opinion, and its also my opinion that Premier League is the best league in the world but has some teams that play a really poor football...and its also my opinion that you are an idiot. Idiot.

What a well constructed response, I'm surely in deep shit now rolleyes.gif

After 9 hours of discussion, Neymar's staff to give one answear about his future until friday.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/santos/noticia/2010/08/apos-nove-horas-de-reuniao-decisao-sobre-futuro-de-neymar-e-adiada.html

Neymar´s father was decided to leave Santos, but the brazilian´s team proposal was so good that they asked some time to take a decision.

Here a Posibility still Open

Tranlsated by Google, via Terra Esportes: “After a meeting that lasted about nine hours, the board of the Saints failed to convince the representatives of the attacker Neymar – Wagner Ribeiro businessman and father of the player, Neymar da Silva, to accept the career plan offered by the club from Santos. Consequently, the player’s transfer to Chelsea, England, was more forthcoming and can be set in coming days.”

Well, that’s interesting. It’s certainly not confirmation, but at least it’s something. It looks like we’ll have our concrete answer on Friday, not today. Waiting …

In My personal opinion no matter how much U thing about this... Neymar have the skill to be the next Robinho and If theres is someone who had proved the he can create Brasilian Stars is Carlo Anchelotti, so he is at this moment the option for him.

I have full confident that Neymar will make it with Carlo... and also... If Chelsea is ready for him is because we are ready to give the chance. Specialy because we are not going to pay more than 20 Million for a player that is not going to play... If Chicharito is doing very good for United and is Mexican.... now Neymar,... Brasilian... COme on... why be so negative.

After 9 hours of discussion, Neymar's staff to give one answear about his future until friday.

http://globoesporte....r-e-adiada.html

Neymar´s father was decided to leave Santos, but the brazilian´s team proposal was so good that they asked some time to take a decision.

What else they propose other than wage increase?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You