Neymar

the wes

Some people here are far too optimistic. This whole thing was made up by the media to raise attention for the boy to get him a wage increase or to make himself a name in Europe.

There hasn't been one official statement from Bruce Buck or Gourlay or even Ancelotti.

It was all made up from Santos. Don't you think they had already handed in a complaint to FIFA if we were still talking with him after they said they don't want to sell him? We haven't spoken with the boy.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some people here are far too optimistic. This whole thing was made up by the media to raise attention for the boy to get him a wage increase or to make himself a name in Europe.

There hasn't been one official statement from Bruce Buck or Gourlay or even Ancelotti.

It was all made up from Santos. Don't you think they had already handed in a complaint to FIFA if we were still talking with him after they said they don't want to sell him? We haven't spoken with the boy.

Aria your just FUCKING irritating stop bitching, I understand there hasn't been any noise from our side but that's how Transfers work.

Aria your just FUCKING irritating stop bitching, I understand there hasn't been any noise from our side but that's how Transfers work.

Actually that's the opposite of how transfers work. The boy won't sign for us, cause we won't pay that much money for him.

You're talking shit.
There was no tapping up from Chelsea and I want to be clear on that," Buck told talkSPORT. We are looking at several young Brazilian players and he is one of the players we have been looking at. Whether he becomes a Chelsea player at some point, who knows?

You're talking shit.

There was no tapping up from Chelsea and I want to be clear on that," Buck told talkSPORT. We are looking at several young Brazilian players and he is one of the players we have been looking at. Whether he becomes a Chelsea player at some point, who knows?

So? Nothing official we ever made an offer or we have ever approached the boy or the club.

So? Nothing official we ever made an offer or we have ever approached the boy or the club.

Nothing official that we approached Benayoun, nor Ramires. Chelsea haven't officially announced any offers since the Robinho saga, so I don't know what you're expecting.

Nothing official that we approached Benayoun, nor Ramires. Chelsea haven't officially announced any offers since the Robinho saga, so I don't know what you're expecting.

True... gotta agree here. I just do not see the possibility of us paying 30m for him. Sorry, maybe I'm criticizing too much.

Everybody is so worry about it jajaja this Topic had 3 pages for a day in the last Week... Every wants him to come.... the diference is that some are negative about other are positive... and some are informers like our Pal in Brazil. blue%20scalf.gif

At the end of the day i would be happy if he joins but i won't care if he doesn't.. We have a plethora of other talent around Europe who would jump at the chance to come here! Our team plays a very distinct style of football which depends a lot on strength and power.. Part of me thinks he would suit Arsenal a lot more than us... To be honest i would prefer a much taller attacker, somebody who can actually make use of all the corners we get...

And that's what I'm talking about. Chelsea seem to have Lukaku's heart already, he'd want to play for us without a doubt. He's proven himself even in the Europa League, he's younger than Neymar, he fits perfectly into our system, loves the club and is certainly cheaper than the Brazilian boy.

And that's what I'm talking about. Chelsea seem to have Lukaku's heart already, he'd want to play for us without a doubt. He's proven himself even in the Europa League, he's younger than Neymar, he fits perfectly into our system, loves the club and is certainly cheaper than the Brazilian boy.

Neymar has the spark we need, he is an exiting player who can do something different.

As long as Drogba is still here we don't need lukaku yet. Otherwise he will just be sitting on the bench.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You