Neymar

the wes

So its SO important, and you're so patriotic that you spend your entire day surfing the internet on a phone checking to see if we've signed a player you've probably never seen play before? Rightio.

Looks like the user's on this site care more about the team than the actual mods. How fucking ironic. Stop being an asshole to your users just because they are passionate about what they read on your site.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Roman just needs to pay the release clause, fly him over here, then set up a loan agreement with Neymar. Promise him that we will loan him out to any league if his choice for 2-3 years and assure him a spot when he comes back home (London).

Even if Chelsea want to pay the buy out clause , they can not do anything if Neymar is not willing to come here. It seems that Santos will try everything to convince him to stay in Brazil with or without money.

Hmmm, dissapointing the noises now seem to be against the move to Chelsea. A lot of pressure on him to stay from numerous people. There is an outside chance of this still happening, but it certainly seems a lot less likely.

Looks like the user's on this site care more about the team than the actual mods. How fucking ironic. Stop being an asshole to your users just because they are passionate about what they read on your site.

Wasn't being an 'asshole'. I was offering advice.

Browsing the internet on uncreditable websites all day to find out news on a kid isn't 'passionate'. It's kinda sad.

Looks like he's not coming anyway.

Ahem whatever happened to free will? Why the fuck is Pele convincing Neymar to stay? I'm personally quite happy with us not buying out his release clause. Santos want to take us for all we've got and the risk is just too much to submit to their demands.

Now, it's seem impossible to sign him this year... So, can we buy him right now for 20£M (for exemple) and loan him back for two years to Santos ?? Like that, everybody will be happy. We because we will sure to get him, Santos because they can keep few years, and him because he will be guarenteed to play every games during 2 years and play for Brazil (=improve a lot)...

What do you think 'bout that ?

And in my opinion, if we don't buy him this summer, it will be hard to sign him in the futur, because of the big money spender like citeh, Madrid and barcelona...

Good if he decides to stay - that means no other team will buy him and we can see this season what he will deliver under much more pressure.

He won't sign a contract extension since he wants to move on in one or two years, his buy-out clause will not be higher by then.

If he's strong of mind he'll make the decision based on what sbest for

him. I don't like reading all of this whilst having a hangover. It's made me sad.

Haha yea same, I still think he will still end up at the bridge at the end of this transfer window. Mainly because his Agent has said "Neymar wants to be the BEST in the world, and the chances of him doing that in Brazil are ZERO"

Haha yea same, I still think he will still end up at the bridge at the end of this transfer window. Mainly because his Agent has said "Neymar wants to be the BEST in the world, and the chances of him doing that in Brazil are ZERO"

I think you are misintepreting things heavily.

Give me one quotation that states he's keen on coming here. Not his agent or his father or Pele - the boy himself has to talk.

Despite that... we will never pay more than 25m for a 18-year-old who hasn't even proved anything in a big league or against big opponents.rolleyes.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You