Neymar

the wes

3 hours ago, Henrique said:

Money plays a huge part, but I think Neymar's staff don't think his career is where it was supposed to be. He already played 4 seasons in Europe and managed only 1 time to be in the top 3 best players in world. In PSG Neymar would be THE star. 

I believe that is the rationale for Neymar's staff. However I think it's naive of them to think PSG would allow him to win the Balon d'Or. He isn't touching that trophy with Messi and Ronaldo still pounding away.Even then third place likes to go to a flavour of the month type.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Spike said:

I believe that is the rationale for Neymar's staff. However I think it's naive of them to think PSG would allow him to win the Balon d'Or. He isn't touching that trophy with Messi and Ronaldo still pounding away.Even then third place likes to go to a flavour of the month type.

I will think a move to PSG makes sense as it improves his chance of winning individual awards, and it's going to be more money I'm sure. Not only PSG has been paying big as the nouveau riche, but the marketing deals around his name can be more focused.

On the other hand, I'm not quite seeing PSG going all the way to be honest as I think they are still short of a couple/few quality players in certain positions.

I hope this deal goes through for PSG.  In theory, they'd have to sell a couple of players to balance the books.

I'd love to get Verratti or Rabiot.

However, I'm concerned that after switching agents, it might pave the way for Verratti to Utd.  That's no good.

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I hope this deal goes through for PSG.  In theory, they'd have to sell a couple of players to balance the books.

However, I'm concerned that after switching agents, it might pave the way for Verratti to Utd.  That's no good.

Veratti will go to Barca.

2 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

They will balance shit, they don't and won't care.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

he wants to lead a team.

He plays for one of the biggest clubs in the world a club who wins trophies every season and plays with with the best player in the world. Barcelona is a whole new level compared to PSG the only reason this transfer is happening is because of his father who pushed him to sign for PSG this way his father will get 40M. Doesn't matter how goodthe player is,220M is way too much the transfer market is getting out of control quickly.

34 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

He plays for one of the biggest clubs in the world a club who wins trophies every season and plays with with the best player in the world. Barcelona is a whole new level compared to PSG the only reason this transfer is happening is because of his father who pushed him to sign for PSG this way his father will get 40M. Doesn't matter how goodthe player is,220M is way too much the transfer market is getting out of control quickly.

220 m was the buyout clause not Barcelona's asking price.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You