Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same reports with a different spin on it then..... nothing new to add from that article.

Am struggling to not let myself get too excited incase this deal goes the same way as Robinho but i can't help it, this would be an amazing signing if we pull it off

I'm pleased he's agreed to join us, but I really do fear about this "tapping up" affair, and that we could be reported to FIFA by Santos :mouthclosed:

Yup, i agree and it's really bad for the club's (already horrible) reputation.

Would be delighted if this deal comes off. We usually miss out on these top South American prospects, just hope Real or Barca dont come in after we've agreed a fee. Also there is still the work permit to sort out, probably accepted on appeal? Expect this one to drag on for another week at least.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You