Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm excited. Although I don't expect to see him play much for the first team. He is still very young...

Lmao!!!!

You don't pay 29m for a player this good and not play him.

He will certainly take the place of kalou, guaranteed. Carlo will give Neymar the Pato treatment.

Lmao!!!!

Yeah I agree! You'd rather wait 2 more years to sign him if that were the case!

Only problem is, the better he gets with age, the more interest there will be in him, and we'll find it a lot harder to sign him.

Lmao!!!!

He will certainly take the place of kalou, guaranteed. Carlo will give Neymar the Pato treatment.

Carlo knows how to handle Brazilians wub.gif

Ohh guys just imagine:

Kakuta--Lukaku--Neymar

1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif

Santos have already indicated that they would not be willing to part with Neymar for anything less than his release clause, and the club's president has reiterated that stance. "The clause is there," he told the Brazilian press. "If they pay it, they can take him."

Abromovich has the money and Carlo has the Talent to make Neymar adapt to the premier league!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=813820&sec=transfers&cc=3888

------------Ramires-----Matic/Mikel-------

---------------------------------------------------

---------------------Kakuta---------------------

----------------------------------------------------

-Sturridge--------Lukaku------Neymar----

If these deals go through...

Plus all the other future potential we have. Future looking bright. Amazing!

However, the Daily Mail reports that Santos are considering reporting Chelsea to FIFA for tapping up the player.

---

Yes I'm looking forward to seeing Neymar wearing a Chelsea shirt, but that line worries me! :unsure:

I don't want this to shape itself into a Gael Kakuta conundrum!

You really think Chelsea would be that stupid? And you think even if there was any kind of tapping up we'd get caught/ charged for it. Not going to happen. If anything the worst it'll come to is his word against ours.

However, the Daily Mail reports that Santos are considering reporting Chelsea to FIFA for tapping up the player.

---

Yes I'm looking forward to seeing Neymar wearing a Chelsea shirt, but that line worries me! :unsure:

I don't want this to shape itself into a Gael Kakuta conundrum!

Wouldn't worry too much about that, its probably just something they're using to get a larger fee.

Why is always a problem when Chelsea tries to make a great sign? Maybe there's something wrong with people who are negotiating for us.

Or maybe Abramovich is becoming parsimonious....I mean, man, the guy's a billionaire, he can afford spending 3 or 4 more millions for a player like Neymar...

This is getting annoying...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You