Neymar

the wes

You sure?

(quotes by are very own Brazilian insider)

whistling.gifthumbsup.gif

Yes, I am.

I told you the real situation at the time.

When there was no real offer for him, and when the first offer came.

There wasn't any club willing to pay the buy out clause, but days ago Santos' president confirmed some clubs will pay that for him.

I still don't think he will leave right now, but now I think there is a chance.

The european media first said it was done deal for Chelsea, and the for Barcelona and and right now its done deal for Real.

Its not done, and the chances of him staying are bigger than the chances of him leaving.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I am.

I told you the real situation at the time.

When there was no real offer for him, and when the first offer came.

There wasn't any club willing to pay the buy out clause, but days ago Santos' president confirmed some clubs will pay that for him.

I still don't think he will leave right now, but now I think there is a chance.

The european media first said it was done deal for Chelsea, and the for Barcelona and and right now its done deal for Real.

Its not done, and the chances of him staying are bigger than the chances of him leaving.

Haha, fair enough. But you are not really an insider are you? an insider is someone who has inside information, you don't. You only go by the reports in Brazil.

<br>Haha, fair enough, but you are not really an insider are you?, an insider is someone who has inside information, you don't. You only go by the reports in Brazil.<br>
<br><br>I'm a insider. I knew before everyone that Scolari was the next manager. I have good sources.

If he goes to Madrid he'll rot on the sidelines when he finds out Higuain, Ozil and di Maria are far better players. He'd have much more of an opportunity for first team football at Chelsea. His loss.

Personally I can't wait to lock this cunting topic.

can you lock it with Henrique inside and throw the key in the Mersey

More often than not, our assumptions are usually wrong, so I'm still hopeful. Our board us pretty damn good at keeping things under wraps, we have no idea what's really going on, all we can do is wait.

Jose vs Villas Boas round 1!

Chelsea and Real Madrid battle for Neymar

Hmm, i wouldn't trust any of these newspaper articles, especially Daily mail, they just seem to always make up rubbish.

The 2nd leg of the final is on tonight, right? if so i don't think I will be able to watch, it will be on far too late. :(

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You