Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today Neymar said himself that he agreed a 6 year contract with Madrid.

Neymar also refused to respond when asked if he'd agreed a deal with chelsea, however when asked the same regarding Real Madrid, said "no not true"

Wouldnt read too much into Marca story, they are glorified Real Madrid press

Source ?

http://www.thespoile...elona-and-more?

http://www.monstersa...mar-and-Varane?

http://news.ladbroke...ity_067000.html

http://www.sport5.co...252.102034.html

From Here: Real Madrid chasing Nieymar long time and after innumerable speculationspossible move, the Brazilian confirmed: "I concluded a contract for six yearsat the club." In contrast, factors in the Spanish capital has not yet responded to the words of the pioneer. As stated, the barrier transfer involves the transfer amount set Santob Spaniards - 45 million euros

If he goes to Madrid he'll rot on the sidelines when he finds out Higuain, Ozil and di Maria are far better players. He'd have much more of an opportunity for first team football at Chelsea. His loss.

Personally I can't wait to lock this cunting topic.

If he goes to Madrid he'll rot on the sidelines when he finds out Higuain, Ozil and di Maria are far better players. He'd have much more of an opportunity for first team football at Chelsea. His loss.

^ this. I can't see him bench Ozil or Ronaldo. And we all know that Mourinho doesn't like to play many offensive players. Real even don't need Neymar, whereas us, we have a spot empty for him.

I ask the honor to lock it once the Neymar saga is over :rolleyes:

good post btw.

Today Neymar said himself that he agreed a 6 year contract with Madrid.

Mate, I'm not a moderator, and don't to do one, in a couple of days I wont have time to be here every day, anyway...but I realize that its not the first time you come with this kind of ridiculous lies with bold or giant letters.

Neymar did not said anything. If you want to spread rumors, then at least say something like this " according to some paper/rumors/journalists".

Guest justin_3d

Mate, I'm not a moderator, and don't to do one, in a couple of days I wont have time to be here every day, anyway...but I realize that its not the first time you come with this kind of ridiculous lies with bold or giant letters.

Neymar did not said anything. If you want to spread rumors, then at least say something like this " according to some paper/rumors/journalists".

I have told the moderators about him, and he still comes with the same stuff.

The moderators should either erase his post, or ban him for continuing to do the same thing.

I have told the moderators about him, and he still comes with the same stuff.

The moderators should either erase his post, or ban him for continuing to do the same thing.

Dont need to ban, only tell him that its not a good thing to come with this huge and bold letters with this kind of stuff.

Neymar told a paper called something like "Folha do Sao Paulo" (could be wrong but the word Folha was in it lol) he said people may negotiate for him but the decision is his, not his fathers or his agents, he will go where he thinks he will be happy.

Didnt he say he loves London after Brazil Scotland game and asked Luiz and Ramires about the place? Just putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 :D

Henrique = Brazilian insider.

You sure?

(quotes from our very own Brazilian insider)

He is not leaving.
He doesnt want to go.
I come back in August to laugh at you who believed he will leave in this summer for Chelsea or Real. Waste your time reading the lies from spanish and british media, or trying to decode his stupid posts on twitter.

There is no "Neymar saga" right now, it ended when our offer was refused last year.

whistling.gifthumbsup.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You