Neymar

the wes

I come back in August to laugh at you who believed he will leave in this summer for Chelsea or Real. Waste your time reading the lies from spanish and british media, or trying to decode his stupid posts on twitter.

There is no "Neymar saga" right now, it ended when our offer was refused last year.

He doesnt want to go.

He is not leaving.

I think he will leave in this summer.

Ey? :whistling:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he might leave in this summer.

The question is: where does he want to play ?

Chelsea is one of the clubs willing to pay the buy out clause, among Real and others.

You've been saying he is definitely not leaving this summer for the past couple of weeks; why the change of tune?

Santos president said today he has many offers, and the clubs can talk with the player after Libertadores. He believes if Santos win Libertadores, the chances of him staying are bigger, he want to convince the player that the best thing to do is staying until the end of his contract in 2015, when he will still be 23 years old, and will be free to go to whatever he wants and take all the transfer's money for himself.

What has changed?

Santos' president said so. Its not speculation anymore. If any club pay the buy out clause, and convince the player to go, Santo's can't do anything.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You