Neymar

the wes

what a stupid player.

" every player want to play for a team like chelsea??!?!" he said... carloeyebrow.jpeg

Face it. Barcelona and Real are bigger clubs then Chels, and players will usually pick them up before us (unfortunately) :unsure:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I Know that...

But we need striker more then barca & real.

Drogba=good but old.

Torres= (good???)....

Sturridge? Lukaku?

I don't think we payed 50mil to bench Torres.

If Neymar came, he'd be playing on the left, where Malouda does.

Neymar - "No I am not afraid to play in Europe" ...

"The Real Madrid and Barcelona are the teams that I like." :mouthclosed: :mouthclosed:

I don't feel too good after reading that interview..

Did you read all of it?

Trying to learn Spanish?

No, but English. The Spanish, you see, understand it (laughs).

:eyebrows:

Face it. Barcelona and Real are bigger clubs then Chels, and players will usually pick them up before us (unfortunately) :unsure:

Also lets not forget.. they have a manager.. well probably one of the world's best manager... and us on the other hand..

what a stupid player.

" every player want to play for a team like chelsea??!?!" he said... carloeyebrow.jpeg

He isn't stupid.

First of all, he has said "like Chelsea", which doesn't mean "every player wants to play for Chelsea" but "every player wants to play for a big team like Chelsea (among others)."

Then if he mentioned Chelsea, that was because we were the only club having a real interest in him back then. Now other teams have entered the race to sign him, he flatters those teams. Which is normal, he just prepares his future in Europe.

He wouldnt mention Real and Barca in the same sentence if he saw himself going to either one of them imo. Well Neymar does some wack things every now and again. Anyways I see Roman doing anything in his power to get Neymar, and Real madrid are our only competition. Barca dont have the moola and Real have top top top quality forwards (Ronaldo,Di maria,Higuan,Benzema)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You