Neymar

the wes

That was posted earlier and Im pretty sure thats just some fella giving his own opinion instead of someone of any importance but i honestly dont know for sure

your absolutely right. Is an unknown guy giving his opinion...he even said that Chelsea want Deschamps as the new manager. lmao.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I´m affraid Neymar has been put it so high as a player that when he faces the real futbol in the premier League or La Liga, is going down so fast that the crash will make him the biggest fail in the history of futbol... and I´m affraid Chelsea will be in that book with him....

Of course I can be Wrong and he will be the next super Brazilian Star....

I guess Roman is willing to pay for that...

Well the Game is about to start 6:30 pm in my country, I will tell you any important news about the game. Peñarol Stadium is Full, even Diego Forlán and Many other national player from Uruguay are in the game.

CHELSEA have been told they will be wasting their time trying to sign Brazilian superstar Neymar

http://www.thesun.co...ing-Neymar.html

The last quote from that is.. "The dream of all Brazilians is to play abroad and I am no different." - Neymar.... :whistling:

your absolutely right. Is an unknown guy giving his opinion...he even said that Chelsea want Deschamps as the new manager. lmao.

Deschamps has been considered no doubt. He wont get the job, but he would of been on a list of potential candidates IMO

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You