Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:goodpost: Might as well throw some golfers and cricketers in there as well, see how that lasts...

No pads aloud tholaugh.gif

Seriously tho i just watched the mass brawl after the game and bare in mind i come from Belfast where we are not adverse to a riot (see last few days for evidence) but that is fucking mental for a match, not so much the fans but the players and all. Actually makes sense now what oreillyd36 said, i assumed it was Neymar just being a cock but what else could you do ph34r.gif

No pads aloud tholaugh.gif

Seriously tho i just watched the mass brawl after the game and bare in mind i come from Belfast where we are not adverse to a riot (see last few days for evidence) but that is fucking mental for a match, not so much the fans but the players and all. Actually makes sense now what oreillyd36 said, i assumed it was Neymar just being a cock but what else could you do ph34r.gif

Not mad on Neymar myself, good little player, will probably turn out great. Seems like a right little dickhead though but i've been in a very similar situation myself and when you see someone attacking a team mate you just react to it

off-topic:

Those riots aren't affecting you at all are they mate? saw some coverage on the news down this way and it looks shocking alright.

Not mad on Neymar myself, good little player, will probably turn out great. Seems like a right little dickhead though but i've been in a very similar situation myself and when you see someone attacking a team mate you just react to it

off-topic:

Those riots aren't affecting you at all are they mate? saw some coverage on the news down this way and it looks shocking alright.

Na mate its calmed a bit since tuesday night....for nowwhistling.gif

Hey the way I see it is that this brawl pertains positives, word is Neymar could be suspended from Fifa Club World Cup - it's a shame because we could of seen how he fared against the likes of Barca. However, the Club World Cup was the excuse being driven by Santos and Neymar for him to stay put. Apparently (as we all know) Real Madrid are interested, and Pele is apparently pushing for him to stay put or avoid the 'rough game' in England to go Spain (Ironic isn't it). Nevertheless, his father does seem very clever, Di Maria is not going to lose his place after his terrific season and I fully believe that Perez is after Neymar not Mourinho (Perez did go for him when he was 15). He'll most probably rot the bench and if common sense prevails Neymar will follow the path to Chelsea. Villas-Boas's arrival seems to have reinvigorated the push, and though the sources are unreliable I do believe that we are ready to up our bid. :tophat: