Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I respect Santos for what they are doing.

It's not like they're holding him to ransom. They have no need to sell, they are competing for the Copa Liberadores & World Club Championship. Competitions Neymar too wants to win, so they're in the right to demand the ultimate maximum.

We say it's unfair, but were it Josh, would we not do the same?

Very good point

media bullocks.

indeed.

He want to leave Brazil one day, but it doesn't mean he want to leave right now. 19 years old, fucking lots of awesome brazilians girls, superstar, living in a good country.

A 19 years old boy is not willing to move to a different country, different language, where he is barely known, where he will be destroyed by monsters like Vidic. Its not time to move yet, he knows it.

Need to improve, get some muscles, maturity, more games at high level with National Team.

indeed.

He want to leave Brazil one day, but it doesn't mean he want to leave right now. 19 years old, fucking lots of awesome brazilians girls, superstar, living in a good country.

A 19 years old boy is not willing to move to a different country, different language, where he is barely known, where he will be destroyed by monsters like Vidic. Its not time to move yet, he knows it.

Need to improve, get some muscles, maturity, more games at high level with National Team.

Oh those Brazilian girls :eyebrows:

indeed.

he must eat.

Is it me or my perverted mind that the news headline under the first one setting it off

But godamn screw this transfer so tired of it going on and off. Just got so fed up of it i retracted my bid of him on FIFA. Let him go to real madrid and just be banished from view

Lol at the sun, what a piece of shit. Neymar only said 'It is flattering to know that Madrid like me but nothing has been agreed yet,' , yet they entitle their article "Neymar goes mad for Mourinho", what a bullshit lol.

Hmm....

SkySports - Neymar welcomes Real link - Brazilian starlet aware of interest but claims nothing has been agreed

TheSun - Neymar goes Mad for Mourinho - JOSE MOURINHO has beaten old foe Roman Abramovich in the race to sign Neymar

YAWN!chai.gif..............Is he still talking? For a fella who wanted to concentrate on the copa whatever its called, he is taking plenty of time out to speak to press, agents and whoever will listen

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You