Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thread is doing my head in... seriously. I'm actually going to forget all about Neymar because right now, it's clear to point out that he won't be coming to Chelsea, or any deal won't be agreed any time soon.

I also believe that Wagner Ribeiro hates Chelsea

This thread is doing my head in... seriously. I'm actually going to forget all about Neymar because right now, it's clear to point out that he won't be coming to Chelsea, or any deal won't be agreed any time soon.

I also believe that Wagner Ribeiro hates Chelsea

Wagner Ribeiro was begging for Neymar accept our offer last season. He only want the money.

Peñarol x Santos tonight.

Great match. A true south american final: lots of diving/cheating/acting, good skills, violent defenders, passionate supporters.

Sorry mate, but that's not a good thing, it puts me off watching a match when there is a lot of diving and cheating, these players should act like men and not girls. Also violent defenders? yeah, if you say so...

Not sure how reliable this is Brazilian site is... still thought I would share it..

Original - Neymar a caminho do Chelsea

Translated - Neymar on the way to Chelsea

I'm not sure its that reliable, because if it was it would be all over the Brazilian news, and one of the Brazilian guys here would of said something.

Not sure how reliable this is Brazilian site is... still thought I would share it..

Original - Neymar a caminho do Chelsea

Translated - Neymar on the way to Chelsea

That was posted earlier and Im pretty sure thats just some fella giving his own opinion instead of someone of any importance but i honestly dont know for sure

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You