Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 odd million for an unproven kid playing in a league nothing like our own, with a suspect attitude and the likely hood that he will want to move to spain anyway in a few years when the weather doesnt suit him anymore? NO THANKS! This saga has no more interest for me. And to think, the scummers are reportably close to signing sanchez for 27 mill! Missed another trick there imo

Santos president said they ate negotiating some kind of sponsorship with a public company and it will help to keep Neymar for more years.

But the rumors, the lies and and this topic will stay as long as the window closes in August...

I come back in August to laugh at you who believed he will leave in this summer for Chelsea or Real. Waste your time reading the lies from spanish and british media, or trying to decode his stupid posts on twitter.

There is no "Neymar saga" right now, it ended when our offer was refused last year.

I come back in August to laugh at you who believed he will leave in this summer for Chelsea or Real. Waste your time reading the lies from spanish and british media, or trying to decode his stupid posts on twitter.

There is no "Neymar saga" right now, it ended when our offer was refused last year.

You're going to feel like such a twit if he does end up moving; your posts are proper arrogant sometimes :P.

Page 300 of this thread :

Tabloids - "Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is prepared to land his top target Brazilian sensation Neymar by making a bid of £75 million to head off interest from Real, Barcelona and Man City."

Neymar - "I dream of Europe. But I dream of playing in Santos."

Santos - "Neymar's release clause is £100 million and any club will have to activate it to get him."

Neymar agent - "Only God will decide Neymar's future."

TC users - "Fuck this shit."

Henrique - "Neymar won't move until 2014 WC."

zolayes - "Henriques is always right."

Henrique - "Stop bitching!"

:chelsea2:

leave my name out of your so clever posts

come back in august? Your never off this fuckin thread fella! For someone who doesnt believe anything thats going on with this "saga" you fairly hang about like a bad smell. As for coming back to laugh at people . . . You can be so hurtful at times:)

come back in august? Your never off this fuckin thread fella! For someone who doesnt believe anything thats going on with this "saga" you fairly hang about like a bad smell. As for coming back to laugh at people . . . You can be so hurtful at times:)

henrique hates England and all things English ,,,never been a Chelsea fan ,,,Bitter cos we sacked Scolari who was a hero at Palmeiras

I know I shouldn't be replying to your trolls but you r like the itch I can't stop scratching.

This is a transfer thread and there will be speculations from fans and media on potential transfers.

Now unless you r neymar's Bum Chum I see no reason why I should believe your "oh I'm so sure about neymar staying" posts. I don't give a rats arse if you are from Brazil most of the fans in England have no clue how transfers work out inspite of rife speculations. Hence I'd rather pay more attention to the speculations than your trolls

Deny it all you want, but fact is if Santos lose this Copa Lib final im pretty sure he will move, rather than attempt to win the competition again next time with the risk of losing again. He knows a move to Europe isnt guaranteed whenever he feels like moving, he needs to move when the offers are there, and they're there now.

He could stay yes, but I bet he will move before 2014 World Cup, most definitely. Match the buyout and Santos cant do fuck all. All these denials from his agent are money grabbing tactics, similar to what Zamparini is doing for Pastore

I know I shouldn't be replying to your trolls but you r like the itch I can't stop scratching.

This is a transfer thread and there will be speculations from fans and media on potential transfers.

Now unless you r neymar's Bum Chum I see no reason why I should believe your "oh I'm so sure about neymar staying" posts. I don't give a rats arse if you are from Brazil most of the fans in England have no clue how transfers work out inspite of rife speculations. Hence I'd rather pay more attention to the speculations than your trolls

Nerd detected.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You