Neymar

the wes

I don't know how he would adapt to life and weather in the UK, and the premiership style... He is not a perfect match, anyway. Just look at his hair whistling.gif

Probably why the club don't want to go over the top with money for him.

His hair is sick!! But that shouldn't put the club off, they don't know he's not going to adapt, that's a personal thing. I don't believe they've held any actual talks with him yet

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If i was neymar i would stay at santos for 2 more years then i would think about a move. Lets be be honest if he comes he is more likely to be sitting on the bench for the most part.

Agreed.

However we have to take risk and buy him right now and then loan him to Santos for 2 years. Because he's already so expensive, imagine what it would be in two years (40M£ ?)...

Neymar is a winger and a striker dude!

I know he can play the role but do you seriously think he would be used as one if he'd join us. Doubt it.. Save the number for a true striker.

The number has already been 'damaged' by giving it to the likes of Sidwell and Di Santo..

P.S,

I wouldn't call him a winger as he hardly sticks to side like real wingers do. He's more a roaming left attacker.

But i guess i'm getting all technical halo.gif.

From the Mail

Chelsea face yet another tapping row - this time over Brazilian whizz-kid Neymar

EXCLUSIVE By Matt Lawton

Last updated at 1:00 AM on 12th August 2010

Chelsea were last night facing another transfer tapping-up row after reports in Brazil claimed that Santos were reporting them to FIFA over their pursuit of superstar teenage striker Neymar.

Santos sources allege that Chelsea approached the Brazilian superkid before he starred for his country against the USA in New York on Tuesday night.

The English club are expected to contest the allegation. Late Wednesday night, Stamford Bridge executives were unavailable for comment.

article-0-0AC1D365000005DC-845_468x286.jpg Star in the making: Neymar was in fine form during the clash with USA

Chelsea have been interested in the 18-year-old all summer - as first revealed by Sportsmail - but have seen at least one bid rejected.

Santos insist they will not do a deal for less than the £29.6million release clause in Neymar’s contract.

However, transfer go-betweens claim a deal could be completed if the Barclays Premier League champions’ bid tops £20m.

Having successfully overturned a UEFA transfer embargo last season following the controversial transfer of French attacking midfielder Gael Kakuta from Lens, Chelsea are expected to vigorously deny any wrongdoing.

When rejecting the opening offer from Chelsea last month, the Brazilian club said: ‘Santos FC received an official offer from Chelsea for the economic rights of Neymar. President Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro has sent a response to the English club thanking them for their interest and reiterating the fact that Santos FC have no interest in opening negotiations.’

article-0-0AC1CB0A000005DC-900_468x389.jpg Hand it to him: Neymar takes the praise after opening the scoring against USA

West Ham had a £12m bid for the player rejected last month in a move that would have been seen as a stepping stone to Stamford Bridge.

Neymar has scored 32 goals in 33 games this year and there was an outcry in Brazil when national coach Dunga overlooked him for the World Cup.

This week, having been called up by new coach Mano Menezes, who has taken over with a commitment to restore the Beautiful Game, Neymar delivered a star-studded performance on his full international debut against the USA , scoring the first goal after 29 minutes.

He said: ‘Everyone was very comfortable playing together. Mano gave us a lot of freedom to do what we always do on the field and that helped a lot.’

While Santos continue to insist they will only do a deal if the release clause is met, they took the same position with promising striker Andre, who had a £41m buyout fee written into his contract, only to be sold to Dynamo Kiev for £6.5m in June.

Looks like they're playing hardball.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You