Josh McEachran

Term-X

Swans boss Rodgers interested in Chelsea's Josh McEachran

Swansea boss Brendan Rodgers has confirmed an interest in Chelsea's England Under-21 midfielder Josh McEachran.

Rodgers is hoping the Blues decide to make the youngster available for loan.

The Swans manager would be keen to bring McEachran to the Liberty Stadium in January.

"He is a wonderful talent and the positive thing is that clubs see Swansea as a club that can develop such talents," said Rodgers.

Read the full story here.

I really like Josh, he is a quality player. I do however slightly feel he need more first team action to become a great player. I understand he is very young but i want him to turn into a wilkshire etc, whether he will do that will the competition in the midfield i do not know, with this manager I would say he will :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qeCKS9fqos

Just been looking over some stuff from McEachran, the guy beasts reserve games...

but this video is just amazing, this isn't just the best clips this is everything he did tbf, and we aren't playing this kid at all. What a waste, i feel gutted to be honest what we are missing out on...

Not that I'm using this as an excuse.. But we were fully qualified for the KO round by then.

Oops.. have forgotten that. But he played against Zilina too if I remember correctly, were we qualified by then also?

That's why Ancelotti played Feirrera at LB instead of Van Aaholt.

xD indeed. Very inconsistent that man was..

I think he played McEachran under pressure though, given the orders too.

Edited by LDN Blue

• 2 weeks later...

If I was Josh, I would go.

Not on loan, but request a transfer. He is rotting at Chelsea. It would be a crime to ruin this boy, but that is exactly what is happening. For the sake of what will be an incredible career he needs to move on.