Being a Chelsea supporter...

This is nicked from somewhere else but I thought it would be nice to hear everyones answers on here.

Since you have been a Chelsea fan what/who has been your...

Best Moment

Worst Moment

Funniest Moment

Best Manager

Worst Manager

Favourite Player

Least favourite Player

Favourite goal

Best game attended

Worst game attended

Favourite chant/song

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you?

I'll do my own answers when I've thought about it.:cfc:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Moment - Seeing us win the league this year

Worst Moment - Definitely Champions league final

Funniest Moment - Doing the conga around the Ajax Arena during the game!

Best Manager - Ancelotti

Worst Manager - Scolari

Favourite Player - John Terry

Least favourite Player - Kezman

Favourite goal -

Best game attended - Chelsea 4 - 4 Liverpool Absolutely fantastic.

Worst game attended - Barnsley away, awful.

Favourite chant/song - Can't really think of any at the moment. Obviously there's the usual ones, but I like the funny ones that will only work in that situation. I liked the You'll never be a linesman/Linesman reject songs to the 5th official in Zilina.

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? I spend all my time and money on Chelsea. It is everything in my life.

Best Moment - Winning the league 04/05 and the double last season.

Worst Moment - Moscow

Funniest Moment - So many I really can't choose just one.

Best Manager - Jose

Worst Manager - Scolari

Favourite Player - Aside from the obvious ones, Belletti - I love a cult hero.

Least favourite Player - Erm, Ben Haim maybe?

Favourite goal - Wayne Bridge v Arsenal

Best game attended - So many good ones but Man Utd away last season just edges it.

Worst game attended - Carling Cup final vs Spurs, horrible day for so many reasons.

Favourite chant/song - Blue flag when it's done properly and everyone joins in and does it slowly.

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? - Everything, my whole life is planned around it.

Best Moment - Last seasons double!

Worst Moment - Champions League final, no doubt...

Funniest Moment - For me personally, it would have to be the Stoke game away last year! There was this one jerk off that would not sit down all game, he hardly watched the game and just kept giving us the finger and was doing chants by himself. All us Chelsea fans was giving it to him all game long! Nothing better hahaha!

Best Manager - Mourinho or Ancelotti

Worst Manager - Scolari

Favourite Player - It has to be Frank Lampard, watching him turn into the player he is today has been great!

Least favourite Player - I think id say Ben Haim as well. Nothing against him personally just don't think his football abilities were at Chelsea level.

Favourite goal - Essien v Arsenal

Best game attended - I have only attended four games. But out of them it would have to be Stoke City 1-2 Chelsea. With the last minute Malouda goal. Then Stuffing spuds 3-0 at the bridge is a close second. This was all in September 09!

Worst game attended - Would have to be Chelsea v Porto when we won 1-0. It was cold and wet and the rain just wouldn't stop. But that said it was great to be there and we still got the win. I just had no other game too choose :lol:

Favourite chant/song - Blue flag!

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? - Its my life, Family / Friends / Chelsea is most important to me!. I do as much as i can. I do not get to do as much as the guys that live in England but i am on here as much as i can, trying to keep this site updated and helping out other Chelsea fans who are still learning about the club. I have never been more passionate about something in my life. I am coming over from Australia for 7 months solely to come and watch the famous CFC. Hopefully to be apart of another successful season!

Best Moment - Win against Barcelona in Champions League. 4 - 2.

Worst Moment - Terry missing that fucking penalty.

Funniest Moment - Avran Grant named Chelsea´s new manager

Best Manager - Carlo Ancelotti

Worst Manager - Luiz Felipe Scolari

Favourite Player - Dider Drogba

Least favourite Player - Joe Cole

Favourite goal - Drogba scoring the third goal against Liverpool in 2008 semi-finals, the goal who put us on final.

Favourite chant/song - "Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea!" lol

Best Moment - Lifting The Premier League for the first time

Worst Moment - Man Utd in the Champions League, That JT Pen

Funniest Moment - Makalele taking a penalty against Charlton in the premiership winning season and missing then scoring the rebound was great!

Best Manager - Jose Mourinho

Worst Manager - Scolari was pretty bad

Favourite Player - Of all Time got to be Zola. At the moment it's Branislav Ivanovic

Least favourite Player - Gallas for being a bit of a bellend towards the end. Current Squad, not too keen on Paulo at the moment, or maybe Yuri.

Favourite goal -

I know I just Layed into Gallas there on the last post but that's probably the most i've celebrated a goal. Loudest I've heard the Bridge when we've scored too

Best game attended-

Chelsea 4-2 Barcelona. Was truly like something I would never have dreamt of

Worst game attended-

I hated the Carling Cup final vs the yids... Failing that, the Champions league semi vs Barcelona when Inesta scored that goal.

Favourite chant/song-

"Sign On, Sign On, with a pen, in your hand... Cause you'll never get a job... YOU'LL NEVER GET A JOB" To Scousers

I feel like I belong to something, it runs in my heart and it's something I'm extremely passionate about. It's difficult to put into words. I would be LOST without my Chelsea. They make me happy when skies are grey :)

Best Moment - Double winners 09-10

Worst Moment - Final whistle after Barcelona 08-09

Funniest Moment - I laugh whenever Drogba scores against Le Arse :D

Best Manager - Carlo

Worst Manager - Scolari

Favourite player - Lamps

Least favourite player - SWP

Favourite goal - Essien v Barcelona 08-09

Favourite chant/song - Carefree!

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? - Everything. C'est l'amour de ma vie! blue%20scalf.gif

Best Moment - Season 2009/2010. It was so nice.

Worst Moment - Chelsea x Barcelona - 2008/2009. I will never forget that moment.

Funniest Moment -

Best Manager - José Mourinho

Worst Manager - Scolari

Favourite Player - Drogba

Least favourite Player - I don't know. confuso.gif

Favourite goal - Drogba agains United in FA Cup - 2006/2007

Best game attended - Chelsea x Wigan (8-0)

Worst game attended - Chelsea x Barcelona - 2008/2009. The overall performance was very good but to conceed that goal in the last minute was so bad but so bad that I cried the whole night. When I remember that moment I almost crying.

Favourite chant/song - Blue is the colour.

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? - I can't explain.

Best Moment

Lampard's goal against Bolton,lifting the league in 2005.

Worst Moment

There are plenty,JT's penalty in Moscow,the whole Luis Garcia game and the Farcelona robbery.

Funniest Moment

Couldn't think of a really funny moment,but beating the Mancs on penalties was funny enough.

Best Manager

Guus Hiddink

Worst Manager

Scolari? He wasn't as bad as some think but it didn't work out for him here.

Favourite Player

Gianfranco Zola

Least favourite Player

Can't think of any,Kalou has consistently been the most frustrating.

Favourite goal

Wayne Bridge's goal against the Arse.

Best game attended

---:cry: Best game I watched surely is the 4-4 draw against the scum,football at it's finest. Beating Farza 4-2 comes second.

Worst game attended

---:cry: My memory fails me on this one but of our recent games the draw against Hull was horrible.

Favourite chant/song

Follow, Follow, Follow...

Source of joy and some of the strongest feelings plus Chelsea has been my longest relationship.Difficult to properly explain.

I know most of them are quite recent but I can't remember much from the Ranieri/Vialli days,and I wasn't watching us as ofter back in the early noughties.

Best Moment

riises own goal to lead us into cl finals

Worst Moment

vs. Barca in champions league 09 at SB

Funniest Moment

the interview with lassana diarra along with Essien, Drogba, Kalou, Mikel, Geremi, Maka

Best Manager

Jose Mourinho

Worst Manager

Scolari

Favourite Player

Didier Drogba

Least favourite Player

No one that has worn the Chelsea shirt

Favourite goal

I have 2, Drogba`s scorcher vs. Everton to make it 3-2. Drogba`s game winning goal vs man utd in FA Cup

Best game attended

I still have yet to attend a Chelsea match

Worst game attended

---

Favourite chant/song

Carefree

Everything. It`s my life

Best Moment - beating Arsenal at Highbury in the Champions League in 2004.

Worst Moment - losing at Anfield in the Champions League to the Goal That Wasn't or being knocked out in 2009 by the referee. A lot of people have said the Champions League final - but I am extremely proud of how well we played that day, and see it as a great night in the club's history. We were so unlucky that night, but against Liverpool and Barcelona we were cheated and to me that hurts more.

Funniest Moment - I remember Alex scoring a free-kick against Rosenborg in 2007 in a 4-0 win; one of the guys in the wall did a cartwheel :lol:

. Grant's celebration was hilarious too.

Best Manager - José Mourinho. I love Ancelotti but Mourinho was pure entertainment and a great motivator. His substitutions were always spot on.

Worst Manager - Scolari. I liked him as a person but his monotonous methods meant as soon as one team found out how to contain us, everyone did. The only reason he wasn't sacked earlier is because we were so bloody good away from home in the league (mainly thanks to Anelka's goalscoring).

Favourite Player - There are plenty - Lampard, Cech, Zola, Makelele, di Matteo, Cudicini, etc. But if I had to choose one it would be Eidur Gudjohnsen.

Least favourite Player - N/A. I've always tried to support every Chelsea player and I can't say I disliked anyone whilst they were at Chelsea. However since moving on, probably William Gallas fits the bill.

Favourite goal - either Wayne Bridge against Arsenal, Eidur Gudjohnsen's bicycle kick against Leeds or Tiago's wonder-goal against United.

Best game attended - Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool. The atmosphere was magical and I went through every emotion that night; from despair to joy. Either that or the Stoke games last season where we won 2-1 away and 7-0 at home. At the away match I had flu, so when we scored in the last minute I went mental with everyone else, and I was buzzing on adrenaline for hours :lol: The 7-0 was the best I've ever seen us play, I think, some of the football was magnificent.

Worst game attended - I can't really say. The Burnley game in 2008/09, when we lost on penalties, was pretty shocking. But I can't really recall... it would probably have been some disappointing away defeat I don't try to remember :lol:

Favourite chant/song - JU-LI-A-NO BELL-EEEEET-TIIII!

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? Everything and nothing. On the grand scheme of things, there are so many things that are more important than football. To me, that's family and friends, and at this moment sixth form and university. But at the same time, what is the first thing I think about when I wake up? When I see a five-foot-diameter Chelsea emblem on the far wall and massive posters of Cech, Lampard and pictures of Stamford Bridge, scarves and flags draped all over the place, that thing is Chelsea Football Club. I have a strange relationship with this club where it means EVERYTHING AND NOTHING to me. To me, it's my life, whilst at the same time my family and friends are. It just means so much to me, but it's hard to put it into words. Put it this way - my mood reflects how well we're doing in terms of results these days :lol: And the thing I look forward to most is going to football matches with my dad and best mate.

Best Moment

Winning the title in 2004/2005 season, when Frank scored that second goal against Bolton and it really sunk in we were champions of the Premier League for the first team, will never replicate that feeling.

Worst Moment

Definitely the Champions League final defeat in Moscow, horrible feeling.

Funniest Moment

Any number of Jose's press conferences were always good for a laugh.

Best Manager

At the moment it is Jose but it won't take long for Carlo to overtake Jose as our best manager.

Worst Manager

Scolari

Favourite Player

Zola, genius

Least favourite Player

As with BlueLion, when a player is at Chelsea i never dislike anyone.

Favourite goal

Lampards impossible angle goal against Barca, never gets enough credit for that goal, had Messi or Cronaldo done that we would never stop seeing it

Best game attended

v West Ham when we won 4 - 1 after being 1 - 0 down and then down to 10 men. Incredible atmosphere generated in that game and was incredible to watch us come back

Worst game attended

Knocked out of the Carling Cup on pens by Charlton, Huth missing the last pen. Poor game and dead atmosphere too

Favourite chant/song

Carefree

It means being a part of something special. Fantastic and unique fellow fans and a club to be proud of. It means sitting down on a matchday with my wife and daughter and all sharing a love and passion for the same thing.

Best Moment - Winning 3-0 against Man U at Stamford Bridge, to win our 2nd Premier League title, Gallas, Joe Cole, and Carvalho. Great Goals :)

Worst Moment - When John Terry missed THAT penalty, and i knew we'd lose.

Funniest Moment - Phil Babb, sliding bollock first into the post when Casiraghi scored his only goal for Chelsea

Best Manager - Gianluca Vialli. Its probably so easy to say Mourinho, and i blame no-one for saying him, but for me Vialli was my favourite manager because he was in charge at a time when i was fairly young, and really starting to understand how important Chelsea were to me. People that say Hoddle started the 'Chelsea revolution' on Sky etc. is bullshit, he did nothing, Gullit and Vialli started it off, shame we had a cunt like Ken Bates behind the scenes because Vialli would have stayed longer.

Worst Manager - Scolari by far, awful AWFUL manager.

Favourite Player - Gianfranco Zola.

Least favourite Player - I loved Shevchenko, but he frustrated me most.

Favourite goal - Gianfranco Zola vs Norwich, dont think i've ever been so happy to see such an absolutely immense piece of skill. For me, epitomized how excellent he really was.

Best game attended - Chelsea 3-3 Tottenham, FA Cup quarter final 2007. Such an amazing comeback, and when Kalou scored the equaliser, those fucking spurs fans shut up :) So close to the tottenham fans, so for me is was the best atmosphere and an all-round amazing game, even at a draw.

Worst game attended - Chelsea 0-0 Everton, possibly 2003/4. Wayne Rooney played so it was before 2004, but it was just such an absolutely dull, awful game.

Favourite chant/song - Carefree, definately :)

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? - I dont think a day goes by without me thinking about Chelsea, or something Chelsea related. Its in my blood

Best Moment - Winning the league with José and winning the double last season!

Worst Moment - Barca match

Funniest Moment - Josés shushing gesture to the liverpool fans

Best Manager - José

Worst Manager - Scolari

Favourite Player - jimmy floyd hasselbaink and atm Anelka

Least favourite Player - Robert Huth

Favourite goal - Alex free kick against Liverpool in the second leg of champions league quarter final 2009

Best game attended - Chelsea V Liverpool last October! We won 2-0

Worst game attended - Chelsea V Bolton last year. We won but it was a boring match!

Favourite chant/song - Carefree

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? - Everything! Im obsessed with chelsea, i talk about football all day long. Going to matches is my holiday, i love it.

Best Moment - Winning the league for the first time in 50 years.

Worst Moment - Barcelona last year.

Funniest Moment -

Best Manager - Jose Mourinho

Worst Manager - Scolari

Favourite Player - Zola

Least favourite Player - Winston Bogarde

Favourite goal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG4MAVAKOw0

Best game attended - Chelsea 4-2 Barca 2005

Worst game attended - Result wise I'd say my first game ever, losing to Leeds 2-1 at home.

Favourite chant/song - Don't have one, my favorite are always the once off ones.

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? - As much as yom kippur means to Avram Grant.

Best Moment

Zola v Stuttgart

Worst Moment

Moscow

Funniest Moment

Huth standing on Shearer's bollocks

Best Manager

Jose

Worst Manager

Scolari

Favourite Player

Zola

Least favourite Player

Bogarde. Probably not his fault but it always pissed me off that he was on £40k a week for four years and only played a handful of games.

Favourite goal

Zola v Norwich, sublime.

Lampard's second at the Reebok was amazing aswell, knowing that we'd won the league.

Best game attended

Valencia at the bridge, 1-1 but it's still my only Champions League game and I loved the atmos.

Closely followed by my first game in 93.

Worst game attended

1-1 with Spuds at the bridge, despite Zola's freekick

Favourite chant/song

GIANFRANCO ZOLA....

Everything, I just love the club and still cant believe how far we've come.

Best Moment - Bolton 04-05 and the following celebrations. It was unbelievable to call Chelsea the champions.

Worst Moment - That night in Moscow. It looked we were going to do it, and suddenly... Terrible feeling.

Funniest Moment - Jose Mourinho banned from taking over the team against Bayern Munich, with Rui Faria with his cap on the bench.

Best Manager - Mourinho. He knew how to win a game, especially the final. He was a fantastic motivator as well. He knew what to do in order to make things right, especially in his first years here. However I hope, in one or two years, if you ask us again, Carlo will be the clear answer.

Worst Manager - Scolari. His 5-0 win and Ancelotti's 5-0 win, what a difference! His football did remind me of handball. In addition, maybe problems with Drogba, Cech etc, maybe.

Favourite Player - Frank Lampard. The reason why I've started supporting Chelsea. An incredibly complete player.

Least favourite Player - Any. I can only say who frustrates me most - and sadly Mutu. I loved him so much, he was a beautiful striker, and even his start to Chelsea career was perfect. Then there was some block or what and then problems with drugs, unfortunately.

Favourite goal - Two, twice Lampard. Obviously that one against Barcelona in 06-07. To score from such an angle and over the goalie, brilliant. And his volley against Lazio at the Bridge to make it 1-1 in 03-04. Stunning piece of football.

Best game attended - I haven't been to many, however our last league game at Upton Park was something I really really enjoyed. The atmosphere was awesome, I couldn't say anything afterwards.

Worst game attended - Every single game I've been to was a Chelsea win with a great atmosphere. Therefore any.

Favourite chang/song - Carefree and Celery.

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? If I tell you that I almost, almost missed our holidays due to the Community Shield few years ago, that when I passed my entrance exams to university, the first thing I thought about, was if I'd be available to watch Chelsea games live, would it be enough lol?

Best Moment - Chelsea 8-0 Wigan and celebrating our 4th championship ... also everytime we beat Man United :P

Worst Moment - CL Final in Moscow ... I still have nightmares about that horrible night :(

Funniest Moment -

Best Manager - Carlo, because of his character :carlo:

Worst Manager - Scolari

Favourite Player - Didier Drogba

Least favourite Player - Adrian Mutu <_<

Favourite goal -

Favourite chant/song - Didier Drogba la la la la la

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? - I can't say it means everything to me because it doesn't and I understand English fans who breathe for this club beacuse the grew up watching games at the Bridge but I couldn't watch a Chelsea game in our country untill 6 or 7 years ago and thats when I started to cheer for this club. Before I could only watch CL games and World Cups but I didn't cheer for everyone like I do now for Chelsea and I can say Chelsea is my first and only love :D