Being a Chelsea supporter...

Best Moment :Winning the prem..since started going to the Bridge we hadnt won it..so nice to end that jynx lol

Worst Moment :Moscow and that pen...and the fact didnt see that pen until at the Bridge they had some kind of random depressing moments montage which that moment was in!! Realising how bloody close....and Barca...being right next to the Barca fans as well not knowing where to bloody look!

Funniest Moment:The random pitch invader last year against Wigan..him and that corner flag lol!!

Best Manager :Jose

Worst Manager :Scolari

Favourite Player :Zola :D

Least favourite Player :Ermmmmmmm

Favourite goal :Lampards pen against Liverpool.What that moment meant to him and the reaction and just awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Any Sheva goal :D

Best game attended : Last years 8-0 against Wigan..followed by the Chelsea Liverpool 3-2...horrible horrible last few minutes but after that :D

Worst game attended : Erm....Chelsea 2 4 Man City mainly for the score lo.Though weirdly enough great atmosphere...better then usually is lol!

Probably Chelsea 0 0 Hull...dull game.Crap atmopshere

Favourite chant/song :Carefree....stand up for the champions..nice to do it again :D

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? I'm gana go grey early....going to my nans on boxing day and having a rant lol.Everything probably.Sets the mood for half of the week lol..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Moment : Winning the double last season

Worst Moment : John terry penalty miss

Funniest Moment : I was there when kalou crossed the ball at anfield and riise scored the own goal in extra time, me and my friend were laughing so much people thought we needed help.

Best Manager : Carlo is a better manager than mourinho in all fairness, carlo cools the dressing room down and people can express themselves on the pitch !

Worst Manager : scolari please do not get me started !

Favourite Player : (Drogba) This man has always believed in his ability and he is a role model for all young player, he used to get booed by his own fans and that just put more fire in his belly !

Least favourite Player : Tal ben haim

Favourite goal: Drogba v Newcastle

Best game attended : Chelsea 1 - 1 Liverpool, hahahahahahahahah the liverpool fans were screaming you'll never walk alone and that happened hahahahahahahhaha THEY SHUT FUCK UP HAHAHAHAHAAH

Worst game attended : Chelsea 0-1 man city Mourinho's very first loss with Chelsea !

Favourite chant/song : Champions champions !

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? : I support Chelsea !

Best Moment - Winning the league last year.

Worst Moment - Probably one of those Champions League knock out games against Liverpool or Barcelona.

Funniest Moment - N/A

Best Manager - Jose Mourinho

Worst Manager - Scolari

Favourite Player - SFL, and before him Flo.

Least favourite Player - Can't quite remember his name, was a midfielder and was here 8-10 years ago.

Favourite goal - Alex's free kick against Liverpool in the quarter finals a couple years ago.

Best game attended - United away last ssn or Wigan last ssn.

Worst game attended - Fortunately haven't had any really shite ones yet, but probably Tottenham in the last couple of years.

Favourite chant/song - One man went to mow...

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? - A lot.

Edited by Cameron

Best Moment - For me, winning the FA Cup in 1997. Our first trophy in 20-odd years and our first trophy in my lifetime. Otherwise the league win 2004/2005. There are too many to count.

Worst Moment - I was the most distraught after Moscow, to be honest. Genuinely cried my eyes out. So glad I didn't actually go to Moscow. I was angry about Barcelona and Liverpool but it didn't carry through the heartbreak that Moscow did.

Funniest Moment - On the pitch? Probably Huth on Shearer's nads or Riise's own goal, but there have been far more in the stands and at the SO Bar. Somebody tried to start a Bouncy last year in the SO Bar before the Birmingham City game, and he was on this ledge on the side along with his mate. He started the 'If you don't do the Bouncy you're a --' and when it got to the 'Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bounce La La La La La', you just hear and almighty crash and the whole bar erupts. That was a moment.

Best Manager - Jose Mourinho

Worst Manager - Scolari

Favourite Player - Frank Lampard closely followed by Gianfranco Zola. Outside of my lifetime Jimmy Greaves and Peter Osgood would have been worth a mention. Along with Kerry Dixon.

Least favourite Player - Probably Winston Bogarde, but I could see the funny side.

Favourite goal - Of the games I've been to it'd be Alex vs. Liverpool in the Champions League QF 2009. Otherwise Mario Stanic' volley was nice. Didier Deschamps got got one in the Champions League too, which I can't remember too well but it was a great goal.

Best game attended - Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool. The best home atmosphere I have seen at the Bridge. Amazing. The place just erupted when Alex' free kick went in, hugs with strangers all round, running up and down the stairs people throwing cups. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

Worst game attended - That would probably be Burnley in the Carling Cup in 2008 (?)

Favourite chant/song - In the stadium, definitely Care Free. In the SO Bar, Ten Men went to Mow is always good. I quite enjoy the Chelsea! Champions! chant too.

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? - A lot.

Best Moment Winning our first Premier League title back in '05 :')

Worst Moment Seeing Wayne Bridge booed at Stamford Bridge :(

Funniest Moment Gerrard assissting Drobga ;)

Best Manager José Mourinho (for now..)

Worst Manager Luiz Felipe Scolari (no contest)

Favourite Player (of all time:) Eidur Gudjohnson (currently playing:) Frank Lampard

Least favourite Player Tricky one this :\, Gallas?

Favourite goal Essien vs Arsenal & Barcelona

Best game attended Chelsea 5-0 Watford (Jan '10)

Worst game attended Chelsea 1-3 ManUtd (Aug '10)

Favourite chant/song Carefree wherever we may be.. :whistling:

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? Chelsea FC is my life.. My blood.. My passion.. :cfc:

Best Moment - winning the league in 04, the game at Bolton was so intense but the celebrations after will live long in the memory

Worst Moment - Losing in the CL final on pens

Funniest Moment - Stevie G constantly scoring own goals and assisting us

Best Manager - Scolari.......... HA, Ancelotti definately.

Worst Manager - Actually is Scolari

Favourite Player - Lampard

Least favourite Player - Gallas

Favourite goal - Bridge vs Arsenal

Best game attended - Liverpool at home in the FA cup, 1997, 4-2.

Worst game attended - Liverpool in ther semi final of the CL.

Favourite chant/song - Carefree

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? - Everything.

Best Moment. The double last season. Without a doubt.

Worst Moment. As with near enough everyone else, Moscow.

Funniest Moment. The first time wilkins had to tell carlo to wave when he didnt have a clue what we were singing.

Best Manager. Carlo.

Worst Manager. Scolari.

Favourite Player. JT.

Least favourite Player. Never been keen on kalou, slowly proving me wrong mind.

Favourite goal. Either franks cheeky chip at Barca, or the frank's finishing goal in the 4-4.

Best game attended. Wigan 8-0*. Cant beat winning the league like that and being there.

Worst game attended. Roma away. 3-1. Late flight, shite weather, shite game, kept us in for hour and a half, and flight home was also late by 2 hours.

Favourite chant/song. Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea..... Simple, but it's ours.

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? Everything. I travel miles and miles week in week out, spend all my wages, travel around europe, lose my voice every game and its all f*****g worth it.

.. We are the famous, the famous chelsea.

This is in my lifetime if supporting Chelsea (1995 onwards)

Best Moment: The FA Cup win in 1997 comes close, but has to be when Lampard scored to seal the title at Bolton.

Worst Moment: The "goal" against Liverpool in the CL semi final 2005

Funniest Moment: Not many on the pitch but far too many off the pitch

Best Manager: Has to be Mourinho. Loved Ranieri but Mourinho was the man

Worst Manager: Scolari, no question about it

Favourite Player: Tore Andre Flo, Dennis Wise and John Terry

Least favourite Player: William Gallas. Judas TWAT.

Favourite goal: Bridge vs Arsenal or Essien vs Barcelona

Best game attended: Too many to go on about, too many favourites.

Worst game attended: Birmingham away last year 0-0 on boxing day

Favourite chant/song: Gallas your a cunt

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you?: At the moment. Nothing. The soul has gone from the club.

Best Moment

Winning the Premiership after 50 years

Worst Moment

UCL unlucky defeat

Funniest Moment

Too many to name

Best Manager

Gianluca Vialli

Worst Manager

Scolari

Favourite Player

Frank Lampard

Least favourite Player

William Gallas

Favourite goal

Too many to name

Best game attended

Worst game attended

Favourite chant/song

Chelsea Chelsea lol

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you?

I believe it means a lot just like to any other supporter.

Best Moment

The Double

Worst Moment

Moscow

Funniest Moment

There's a lot of em

Best Manager

Mourinho

Worst Manager

Scolari

Favourite Player

Zola

Least favourite Player

Mutu

Favourite goal

Drogba vs Everton

Best game attended

Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal

Worst game attended

Chelsea 1-1 Barca (cunts)

Favourite chant/song

Blue is the Colour

That's a complicated question to ask :lol:

Best Moment

8-0 win over Wigan to win the league, amazing atmosphere, the bouncy went through the whole stadium, everybody was singing.

Worst Moment

Moscow was a drama, but Barcelona still stands out for me. I was in Rome at the time, on a schooltrip. At first I didn't expect to get to see something of the game at all, but against all odds i managed to find a telly with a channel on it who would broadcast the game. From the beginning to the end we dominated the game. Self-proclaimed European champions and football 'Gods' Barcelona barely had something to show at the bridge. Several times we were so close to scoring a second goal, several times we were denied a penalty. I screamed my lungs out, scared everyone in the room every time we came so close. And then came the 93rd minute, still 1-0 on the scoreboard, we would play our second CL-final, Barcelona didn't have a single shot on goal. Until then. Messi, who was invisible due to Ashley Cole that game squared the ball to Iniesta who hit it first time, Cech couldn't reach it, and Barcelona scored. I screamed and cursed at the everything that was around me including some of my friends out of pure frustration. There were tears in my eyes. Something that cleared the skies a bit the next day were my female class-mates. They searched the whole of Rome, in order to find a Chelsea shirt for me, as a consolation, because they knew it meant so much to me.

Although it's not even close to an official shirt, it reminds of that very day and the Barcelona game every time i see it in my closet.

Funniest Moment

Drogba scoring his free kick against Pompey in the FA Cup final last year, after hitting the woodwork 5 times, he scored OFF the inside of the woodwork :lol:. Also the Ancellotti 'WTF'-eyebrow :getin:

Best Manager

Ancellotti

Worst Manager

Scolari

Favourite Player

Essien is one of my personal favourites, so are Drogba and Alex. Like them all really.

Least favourite Player

If i had to pick one it would be Shevchenko

Favourite goal

Essien goal vs Barca, Essien goal vs Arsenal, Lampard goal vs Barca, Lampard penalty vs Liverpool

Best game attended

Still have to attend my first Chelsea match

Worst game attended

----

Favourite chant/song

Carefree + The Kalou Song!

I think the Barca stoty explains it pretty good...

Since you have been a Chelsea fan what/who has been your... (2010)

Best Moment

Having a laugh at the training moments

Worst Moment

Barcelona semis 2009

Funniest Moment

Bosingwa and paulo love time

Best Manager

Carlo ancelotti

Worst Manager

Scolari

Favourite Player

Drogba Ivanovic Lampard etc

Least favourite Player

Dont have one

Favourite goal

Alex vs liverpool

Best game attended

NA

Worst game attended

NA

Favourite chant/song

Chelsea fa cup 94 song

What is good in life I can look at chelsea and put a big smile on my face Something that no other clubs do

• 2 weeks later...

Best Moment - I had such an amazing time in my first season as a Chelsea Supporter, I guess the best moment for me was witnessing us win the double.

Worst Moment - Not many worst moments, but I guess losing to Inter Milan in the CL and being aware of what happened in Moscow previously in the same competition.

Funniest Moment Not sure if this counts. The whole coach singing and doin' the bouncy on the way back from Bolton last year.

Best Manager Ancelotti

Worst Manager n/a

Favourite Player Frank Lampard

Least favourite Player That's a difficult one, I won't say Kalou as he's probably a top contender for many, I actually do like him. I'll say Ross Turnbull

Favourite goal - too many..., but i'll say Joe Coles against Man U away

Best game attended - Any of the away Matches - particularly Man U, Arsenal

Worst game attended - I guess Man City at home last season followed by Spurs away.

Favourite chant/song - Blue Day

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you? As i've said already, last year was such an amazing season for me having never attended a football match previously. Being a Chelsea Fan has meant a lot to me over the last year, so much so that I am now a Season Ticket holder and am on the UK Away Scheme. I guess being part of the Chelsea family, the friendships that i've made. I wish I had more time to be able to post more on here and actually show that I know what i'm talking about!

Best moment- First PL title '05

Worst moment- Moscow, need I say more

Funniest moment- Riise's own goal

Best manager- Jose, but Carlo is closing fast

Worst manager- Scolari

Favourite player- Lamps, Terry and Drogba Love those guys

Least favourite player- Ben Haim never thought he was Chelsea material

Favourite goal- Lamps goal against Barca

Best game attended- The only game I've ever seen Chelsea 2-0 over Club America 07-09

Worst game attended- none

favourite song/chant- Chelsea Chelsea LOL

What does being a Chelsea fan mean to you- A lot, I just wish I could go to an EPL or CL game.