General Media Bullshit

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd start a discussion on something I've noticed.

Not long ago it was "Player X is a target for Chelsea, Barcelona and Real Madrid", this week I've suddenly seen headlines of "Player X must choose between Tottenham, Chelsea, Everton and Liverpool."

Can the media be that fickle?

the media arent really fickle ...their reporters are die hard ..manure ,arse or scumpool fans...Daily Mail has been waging war against us for over ten years,,,thats not fickle ....its a fucking feud

That campaign has been going on since the 1980's,after the Sun gave a very disturbing but somewhat true account of the Hillsbrough disaster.

Yeah popped up on Twitter last night with hashtag #Don'tbuythesun trending. Seems they're trying to pick it up again.

Don't know why anyone would read that trash in the first place though.

Chelsea could be planning to get rid of John Terry, Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba as Roman Abramovich continues his over-haul of the club

Chelsea have been criticised for their ageing squad during a comparatively poor season and the Sunday Mirror Sport reports that the Russian billionaire is set to offload three of his biggest stars in a bid to get things back on track.

The signings of Fernando Torres (from Liverpool) and David Luiz (from Benfica) in the January transfer window are direct replacements for Drogba and Terry while Kaka and Wesley Sneijder are being lined up as a successor for Lampard.

Drogba, meanwhile, seems to be decidedly unhappy about the situation with The Mail on Sunday reporting that the Ivory Coast striker will quit Stamford Bridge if he is dropped for Tuesday night's Premier League showdown with Manchester United.

The 32-year-old is eyeing a move back to Marseille in the summer, although the rumoured £20 million transfer fee that Chelsea would demand, as well as the French club's inability to match Drogba's wages of £130,000 a week, could be a stumbling block.

LINK

• what the fuck is this ? :S

I an pretty sure that this summer will be big reconstruction of our team, but We can't get rid of JT and Lamps!! Fuck, i can Not imagine Chelses without them! Hope that is not true

I an pretty sure that this summer will be big reconstruction of our team, but We can't get rid of JT and Lamps!! Fuck, i can Not imagine Chelses without them! Hope that is not true

I'm still awaiting Leo McKinstry (basically a crap columnist only good enough to write for the Express) to write his usual ant-CFC bullshit like he was doing last February. He hates Chelsea, their players and fans so much that it even dwarves Lord Voldemort's hatred of Harry Potter, and comparing him to, say, Jeremy Clarkson is like comparing Koscielny with David Luiz. And for some reason, despite having Martin Samuel, the Mail gets McKinstry to write something amounting to "Chelsea are evil." every time a Chelsea player is involved in controversy.

Redknapp contemplates offer for Didier Drogba

cleansheetsallround.co.uk

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is contemplating a summer swoop for ageing Chelsea star Didier Drogba.

Whilst Redknapp has targeted Kevin Gameiro from Lorient, the Ivory Coast international could become available at a cut-down price at the end of the season.

The People suggest Drogba would be happy to remain in London, following the likes of William Gallas who have been offered a second chance by Spurs.

What to say.... oh :lol: