General Media Bullshit

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The media and anyone spouting nonsense about Emenalo being Avraam Grant Mark II tend to overlook the fact that CA is a very different man to Mourinho and survived much worse at Milan.

There won't be any reaction from CA's side, we'll just have to hope that the people at the club and Mr.Abramovich have learned something from sacking the previous world class coach we had.

Keeping Ancelotti is as vital as breaking even for the long term future of the club.

The media and anyone spouting nonsense about Emenalo being Avraam Grant Mark II tend to overlook the fact that CA is a very different man to Mourinho and survived much worse at Milan.

There won't be any reaction from CA's side, we'll just have to hope that the people at the club and Mr.Abramovich have learned something from sacking the previous world class coach we had.

Keeping Ancelotti is as vital as breaking even for the long term future of the club.

:goodpost: what would be a disaster would be if the board drove Carlo out ...surely Roman can see that.

There a SkySports feature on Roman's "interference" in the club. It's a bit of an interesting article, written by Paul Smith I think.

"I did a story a while back about the fact that they had reigned in all of the spending at Chelsea because they wanted to break even," said Smith. "They have now got the situation where they are not prepared to spend big money.

"It's been suggested that Abramovich would bankroll a stellar signing but all of the indications are that he is not prepared to do that.

"My belief is that this goes back to last season and the Inter Milan defeat to Jose Mourinho when I think Abramovich blew up and questioned the tactical approach of the team.

"No matter what anybody else says - and they try to play it down - there seems to be this massive obsession with the Champions League with Abramovich."

You can find it here.

"Chelsea wanted to get rid of Steve Clarke when Jose Mourinho was in charge and Jose said 'fine, if he goes I go' and that was the end of it."

^Interesting view,can't comment on it at the moment but I'll keep arguing that it was proven just a few months ago that Abramovich is willing to fund big transfers.

In case anyone reads something about Ancelotti offering his resignation and Chelsea rejecting, it's just a Twitter rumor that started out of nothing.

I really hope this is not another bullshit.

Because you're a glory hunter who's after success at any cost. You are the type to call for a managers head despite him winning a domestic double a season before. Even if Pep came here and had a trophy-less season you'd call for his head. I bet you came to support this club after Roman started pouring in his £millions, and would leave if he did.

Edited by LDN Blue

Because you're a glory hunter who's after success at any cost. You are the type to call for a managers head despite him winning a domestic double a season before. Even if Pep came here and had a trophy-less season you'd call for his head. I bet you came to support this club after Roman started pouring in his £millions, and would leave if he did.

LMAO...so you dont want the team that you support to win trophies...lol. If Im a glory hunter, so its Roman, because hes the one who fired 4 managers before the italian, not me.

Of course im started to support Chelsea before Roman arrived, and Im bet that all guys outside England too. Most part of them, at least. If Chelsea is a global brand now, its because of Roman and his millions.

Chelsea had 3 avarage seasons when its was overshadowed by Manchester and C. Ronaldo, and never stopped supporting the team. I started to support Chelsea when it was hated by the whole world, and when it used to play an ugly and defensive football. Chelsea never managed to win a Champions League, never played the most beautiful football in the world, never had the best player in the world, is still far from being recognized as one of the greatest clubs in the world.

So, if I was a glory hunter who's after success at any cost as you say, I was supporting Manchester, Real Madrid or Barcelona, not Chelsea.

LMAO...so you dont want the team that you support to win trophies...lol. If Im a glory hunter, so its Roman, because hes the one who fired 4 managers before the italian, not me.

Of course im started to support Chelsea before Roman arrived, and Im bet that all guys outside England too. Most part of them, at least. If Chelsea is a global brand now, its because of Roman and his millions.

Chelsea had 3 avarage seasons when its was overshadowed by Manchester and C. Ronaldo, and never stopped supporting the team. I started to support Chelsea when it was hated by the whole world, and when it used to play an ugly and defensive football. Chelsea never managed to win a Champions League, never played the most beautiful football in the world, never had the best player in the world, is still far from being recognized as one of the greatest clubs in the world.

So, if I was a glory hunter who's after success at any cost as you say, I was supporting Manchester, Real Madrid or Barcelona, not Chelsea.

Okay so I said that out of anger/late night.. Apologies :whistling:

But seriously. We can't start this tradition again of going through managers like they're commodities. Carlo brought some stability to the squad last season, and during the beginning of this season. We have to give him some faith to carry the team through his hard time and if he comes through it we know we've got a keeper. I was alarmed to read in August, this is the only season we've had the same manager in about 3 years! No football team can function in such conditions.