General Media Bullshit

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some usual crap from The Sun today :chai:

DIDIER Drogba has cast doubt on his Chelsea future, admitting there is no guarantee he will stay at the club for the rest of his career.

The Stamford Bridge striker, signed for £24million in 2004, still has two years of his contract to run.

But Drogba, 32, suspended for tomorrow's Champions League clash against former club Marseille, admits he could still end up moving on.

He said: "When I signed a new contract at Chelsea, I always said I wanted to finish my career here. But I am well placed to say that anything can happen.

"When I was at Marseille I said I would finish my career there but, one week later, everything changed."

Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti was forced to deny summer claims that Marseille had made a bid for Drogba.

Drogba added: "I hope I don't miss the return match as the Velodrome has an exceptional atmosphere."

Meanwhile, Chelsea fans have been accused of failing to create an intimidating atmosphere at Stamford Bridge - by a Marseille defender who used to play for Charlton.

Defender Souleymane Diawara, who moved to The Valley in 2006, said: "Stamford Bridge is nothing like Marseille, it didn't impress me at all.

"I'm lucky enough to have played there twice but it is quiet there. I think the Chelsea fans will be more impressed when they come to the Velodrome."

I read on Digital Spy's forums that an ad for next Sundays News of the World promised more shocking revelations about John Terry...originally printed January 2010.

The NOTW is one of several hundred things I would take great pleasure in wiping my arse on.

Yeah I saw the advert. It's a complete joke. It's more of a woman's gossip magazine rather than a newspaper, I don't see why anyone would buy that shite!

must recommend "caught offside" first time Ive seen this ...best laff this week since we beat the arse and scumpool lost at home .

today they state Citeh plan triple swoop for Bale ,,Carrol and ASHLEY COLE ....expect to get all for 44 mill ....

the priceless line was that Carlo is ready to let Ashley go ....

I get annoyedwith the Daily Hate Mail ,,,but this stuff is as good as the Beano