General Media Bullshit

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about our frailties in defense, but even the armchair analysts sitting at home will tell you the problem is mostly because of the high defensive line..

This idiot goes on and on about...:"Cech is not the goalkeeper he was....Terry is no longer the same human being...neither is Ashley Cole.."

And then: "There are major problems at Chelsea..." Really? then why are we still third just behind the two Manc clubs? If it weren't for the slip-up at QPR we could even have been second...

I agree about our frailties in defense, but even the armchair analysts sitting at home will tell you the problem is mostly because of the high defensive line..

This idiot goes on and on about...:"Cech is not the goalkeeper he was....Terry is no longer the same human being...neither is Ashley Cole.."

And then: "There are major problems at Chelsea..." Really? then why are we still third just behind the two Manc clubs? If it weren't for the slip-up at QPR we could even have been second...

Way they go on surprised we havent been tipped to be reglagated.....its all doom and gloom! In the space of a week as well.....

I only agree with the guy about jose bosingwa and about the horrendous defence yesterday . The other things he talked about was crap "John Terry's not the player of five years ago and he seems to have more central defensive partners than Fred Astaire. Is Ashley Cole the same player?'' WTF is he talking about Ashley Cole is fucking beast so is Terry.

• 1 month later...
Boxing Day watch: Frankly, Villas-Boas was wrong...

I understand Andre Villas-Boas wants to make his mark on Chelsea and to create his own team but I cannot understand some of his decisions.

Substituting Frank Lampard when chasing the game against Fulham can't be right. How many times has Lampard rescued his team with a late goal?

I'm not saying that because he's my cousin, but because he changes games.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2078816/Jamie-Redknapps-Boxing-Day-watch-Andre-Villas-Boas-wrong.html

Jamie Redknapp? Really? -_-

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the media hates Chelsea cause we aren't likeable. Jose is not really concerned about a Clubs image when he's manager. Or players had this bully image and now they have this old and angry image. They complain like crap when the coach doesn't bow to their every desire. Seriously, Its so frustrating how players can feel so comfortable to complain about the manager so often publicly. He's a young manager yet it seems the board doesn't really seem concerned about defending him. ridiculously shameful.

Some of the most bullshit I have seen for a while now. What the fuck does the youth and fans have to do with Champions league? Also a flaw. He says that Spurs Liverpool and ARSEnal will get to the CL. That means one of the Manchester teams won't make it. In conclusion: Crappy news story.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...