The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

So much bro love here today. I seriously can't stop imagining all of us at the bridge supporting Chelsea, having fun and some beers (except Liquidator because he is not old enough, sorry bro :Goober: ).

You just got yourself a free drink on Friday! :lol:

We need Jake online so we can have our weekly trash talk!

"all he ever does or is good at is simply running at pace at the opposition, driving in low crosses from wide position from those runs, shooting from distance and scoring goals from free kicks."

What else does Ronaldo do? He never gets involved in build-up play, he was always an average passer. Like I said, Ronaldo is much better, but he and Bale have almost the exact same style.

Never get involved in build up play? Average passer? Dear oh dear.

And did you read my entire post back then about Bale? If you did, you would have known what I meant when I said Bale is basically a one-dimensional player because of those playing attributes. Ronaldo is capable of so much and more accomplished than that.

Let's see if you guys are smart:

There's a mother who is 21 years older than her son. In 6 years from now she's gonna be 5 times older than her son. What is the father doing right now?

There's a mother who is 21 years older than her son. In 6 years from now she's gonna be 5 times older than her son. What is the father doing right now?

LOOOOL! :lol:

Because I am a shit friend...

x = y + 21

x + 6 = 5 . (y + 6)

<=>

y + 21 + 6 = 5y + 30

<=>

4y = -3

<=>

y = -3/4 of a year = - 9 months

<=>

If we take into consideration the son was a perfectly born baby, their parents are doing sex right now!

;)

LOOOOL! :lol:

Because I am a shit friend...

x = y + 21

x + 6 = 5 . (y + 6)

<=>

y + 21 + 6 = 5y + 30

<=>

4y = -3

<=>

y = -3/4 of a year = - 9 months

<=>

If we take into consideration the son was a perfectly born baby, their parents are doing sex right now!

;)

Yeah, now tell them I had to explain to you the joke on facebook because you couldn't see the relation between the numbers and the dad, hahaha.

Being a unreliable cunt with seven other kids? Is that what the father is doing?

So much bro love here today. I seriously can't stop imagining all of us at the bridge supporting Chelsea, having fun and some beers (except Liquidator because he is not old enough, sorry bro :Goober: ).

Liquidator spotted in nearby pub....

post-6387-0-33248200-1363504349.jpg

Just kidding, Liquidator. I will buy you a Jupiler once we meet!

One for the engineers on here:

In your cellar there are three light switches in the OFF position. Each switch controls 1 of 3 light bulbs on floor above.

You may move any of the switches but you may only go upstairs to inspect the bulbs one time. How can you 100% sure determine the right switch for each bulb with only one inspection??

One for the engineers on here:

In your cellar there are three light switches in the OFF position. Each switch controls 1 of 3 light bulbs on floor above.

You may move any of the switches but you may only go upstairs to inspect the bulbs one time. How can you 100% sure determine the right switch for each bulb with only one inspection??

You turn on the first switch, wait 10 mins then turn it off and turn the second switch on and go upstairs. The lamp that is on, is obvious controlled by the second switch. You feel the bulbs that are off. The hot one would be controlled by the first switch and the cold one by the third.

Never get involved in build up play? Average passer? Dear oh dear.

And did you read my entire post back then about Bale? If you did, you would have known what I meant when I said Bale is basically a one-dimensional player because of those playing attributes. Ronaldo is capable of so much and more accomplished than that.

Yes, never gets in involved in build-up play because 8 times out of ten, when Ronaldo gets on the ball he will run at defenders. And yes he is an average passer; very rarely plays defense-splitting passes. He always relies on his speed and strength alone. For all the step-overs he does, they rarely get him past player, his sheer pace and strength do. He scores goals by beating players with his pace (either on or off the ball) or by using his powerful shots.

My point is, you can be one-dimensional and a great player.

Yes, never gets in involved in build-up play because 8 times out of ten, when Ronaldo gets on the ball he will run at defenders. And yes he is an average passer; very rarely plays defense-splitting passes. He always relies on his speed and strength alone. For all the step-overs he does, they rarely get him past player, his sheer pace and strength do. He scores goals by beating players with his pace (either on or off the ball) or by using his powerful shots.

My point is, you can be one-dimensional and a great player.

:doh:

Agree to disagree then..