• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rmpr

• Stingray

• Spike

• CHOULO19

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally have internet so I'll be posting more. In other news here is some photos of my son

Talking of marriage and seeing as the thread is already de-railed - I got married at the weekend It was amazing - hired a marquee and had Dodgems and a carousel along with a double decker bus convert

Just got thrown out of my local swimming pool (luckily theres more than one). Anyway in the foyer coming out, there was a lifesize cardboard Gerrard, advertising some sports drink or something. At the

Posted Images

Holy shit... I'm hanging like a garden basket. Too many larger's last night to say the least. Though I did wake up with a bra in my pocket so all isn't so bad!

• Like 1

Holy shit... I'm hanging like a garden basket. Too many larger's last night to say the least. Though I did wake up with a bra in my pocket so all isn't so bad!

Must've been a really small bra

Or I have really big pockets!

Plausible if you're into hip-hop. Why would it be in your pocket though? Most likely you just stole them to feel better in the morning, creating an illusion of you having had a great night instead of a miserable and lonely one.

• Like 1

Plausible if you're into hip-hop. Why would it be in your pocket though? Most likely you just stole them to feel better in the morning, creating an illusion of you having had a great night instead of a miserable and lonely one.

Spot on but I couldn't tell you why they were in my pocket. When I'm drunk I tend to turn into the Artful Dodger and steal things. I stole the girls morning after pills too. Once i returned from a house drunken with series 2 of 24 stuffed down the back of my jeans.

The existence of the world in 3012 is more likely than the existence of an invented person, so it's an obvious choice.

How is Jesus invented, just shut up....

Prove me wrong. Show me something that proves the existence of Muhammad, Jesus, God etc.

I think you are dumb.

There are scientific proof Jesus, Muhammad, Moses, etc, existed. You just need to do a little research about it.

I am in no way talking about their divinity. You need to study just a little bit about the subject when you enter a discussion.

Prove me wrong. Show me something that proves the existence of Muhammad, Jesus, God etc.

Actually there are evidence that a man named Jesus did exist at that time. Whether he had superhuman abilities is something that is up for debate. Same with Muhammad, except he is seen only as an Islam missionary who claimed to have been following orders from God himself.

• Like 1

Samsung galaxy Note 2...

It's more of a tablet than a phone. It's a hybrid between the two. It is too large for it to be used only as a smartphone, doesn't fit into pockets etc. Although it is an excellent choice if you want a tablet and a phone 2 in 1.

Actually there are evidence that a man named Jesus did exist at that time. Whether he had superhuman abilities is something that is up for debate. Same with Muhammad, except he is seen only as an Islam missionary who claimed to have been following orders from God himself.

THANK GOD, SOMEBODY WITH A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE CAME TO TOWN....