The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

yeah, i hope thats the case, but as soon as sanchez takes a step back, the tebow fans will be full voice........gona be one hell-of-a-long season. hahaha

Haha....I cant wait to hear his fans singing, T-EE-BOW, WOH OH!!! in the 4th quarter when Sanchez is having a horror show....Sanchez is a better QB, but Tebow is a better winner..In the words of Stephen A, sometimes you cant explain it, he cant throw the freaking football to save his ass, other times his decisions making cannot be explained and makes absolutely no sense, no knows how he does it, but he get the Wins games......

Haha....I cant wait to hear his fans singing, T-EE-BOW, WOH OH!!! in the 4th quarter when Sanchez is having a horror show....Sanchez is a better QB, but Tebow is a better winner..In the words of Stephen A, sometimes you cant explain it, he cant throw the freaking football to save his ass, other times his decisions making cannot be explained and makes absolutely no sense, no knows how he does it, but he get the Wins games......

first off Stephen A smith is the man,, and yea i completely agree that tebow is by far the better winner he has that it factor. and your right he turns it on in like last 10min to go on and win the game. and your like Dafuq!?!? u got went 2-14 in first 3qrts and suddenly u can go 7-7 and hit demarius thomas on seam routes!?

its gona be a total juggling act for rex ryan (whom i love) but i dont think even he can keep this up.....just gota wait and see.

Why has the official YouTube account of Chelsea become utter crap? Last year, there was like two news videos daily, with other exciting stuff, now there is like nothing wacthable there apart from the Unseen videos. :rant:

Yeah I noticed that too. Last year they used to post the blues news headlines every day, now they hardly upload a video a week.

Yeah I noticed that too. Last year they used to post the blues news headlines every day, now they hardly upload a video a week.

Yeah, although when ours had like 1-2 videos a day, I still preferred City's for some reason (e.g. larger variety of videos), but now the difference is ridiculous. :cry:

first off Stephen A smith is the man,, and yea i completely agree that tebow is by far the better winner he has that it factor. and your right he turns it on in like last 10min to go on and win the game. and your like Dafuq!?!? u got went 2-14 in first 3qrts and suddenly u can go 7-7 and hit demarius thomas on seam routes!?

its gona be a total juggling act for rex ryan (whom i love) but i dont think even he can keep this up.....just gota wait and see.

Rex Ryan is a gem, cant help but love the guy, i really felt bad for him last season....And his locker room post game speech, about the Bills tight end last weekend was just classic...Glad to see him loose all those weight, even though he means he could get knocked out on the side line....He seems to be getting, the making Tebow's job a mystery right though, and that can only bring fear to opposition defense, he can run the ball, pass sometimes, i saw in preseason or so that he was blocking, and he lined up as a receiver or something last week....And i havent really seen the super secret Jets wildcat yet...Hope you guys beat the Steelers, dont really like them that much, always favored the Ravens and everybody loves the amazing Ray Lewis....

And some Stephen A compilation for your enjoyment :D

@daBlackMamba7, yeah for me if Jets get knocked out i always always alway root for the ravens. Ray Lewis and Ed Reed have been the corner stones for what has a been a really great franchise. I dont understand why people dont see what i and other ravens fans see in Flacco. He is a great qb been in playoffs every single fucking year and completely out-dueled Tom Brady last year (if it wasnt for the kicker), also the year before that (vs steelers) how TJ Housmanzadah misses that 4th and 20 reception, it hit him right in his chest!! i expect big things from Ravens this year window is closing on that aging defense and ray just deserves another ring, he's too great to go out with only one.

though i gota go back to Tebow for just one sec....hahahaha

@Blue-in-me-Veins....Even Cam Newton said he was baffled by how emotional Tebow took a game..... I laugh at Flacco doubters the same way i did those that say Andrew Luck is gonna have a better rookie year than RG3, the same way i laughed at those who said Cam was just another Michael Vick last year (not like there is anything wrong with being another Vick...Are you watching the Ravens v Eagles?...Let us take this to the NFL thread and make that it worthwhile to non football fans....