The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

It's just an unpartitioned internal HDD, I've no idea what company produced it or what model it is, as far as I'm concerned it's just generic.

LOL, dont care about the company, just if it is 5400rpm, 7200rpm or 10000rpm or if it has Raid 0 or Raid 1.

LOL, dont care about the company, just if it is 5400rpm, 7200rpm or 10000rpm or if it has Raid 0 or Raid 1.

My RAM is 4x4 actually, I just remembered that! I got confused with my old computer which had a total of 8GB in 4x2, I just got a bit muddled up.

I'm not quite sure, I've looked at the HDD and the sticker on the front says nothing about RPM (or much else for that matter) whereas on my past rigs it has. I had a look in the device manager and it revealed nothing and I even Googled the model number which revealed just about everything except the RPM.

OH SHUT UP!!!!

I agree, but I prefer "second best players" all over the pitch than Messi, Aguero, Di Maria, Lavezzi, etc and no defense or keeper at all...

Agreed though I'm not sold on Brazil's defence at the moment. Alves? Marcelo? Not good enough to win the WC. Alves can defend really well but he often chooses not too and Marcelo can't defend at all and never does (unless kicking people's shins counts). Your midfield looks great, that's your main strength, a great mix of grit and flair. Ramires, Romulo, Ganso, Oscar, Hernanes, Fernandinho, that's a sold selection. Can't fathom why Ronaldinho is still getting minutes...Kaka even with his faults would be a better choice....he could be important next year...

Trust me on this, you'll play Argentina at some point at the WC2014. Whether it's through rigged draws or dumb luck it has to happen. If Argentina is allowed on the ball to much they will destory Brazil, as their firepower is just too overwhelming however if Brazil wins the midfield battle, I think it's a formality.

Agreed though I'm not sold on Brazil's defence at the moment. Alves? Marcelo? Not good enough to win the WC. Alves can defend really well but he often chooses not too and Marcelo can't defend at all and never does (unless kicking people's shins counts). Your midfield looks great, that's your main strength, a great mix of grit and flair. Ramires, Romulo, Ganso, Oscar, Hernanes, Fernandinho, that's a sold selection. Can't fathom why Ronaldinho is still getting minutes...Kaka even with his faults would be a better choice....he could be important next year...

Trust me on this, you'll play Argentina at some point at the WC2014. Whether it's through rigged draws or dumb luck it has to happen. If Argentina is allowed on the ball to much they will destory Brazil, as their firepower is just too overwhelming however if Brazil wins the midfield battle, I think it's a formality.

We have way more problems than you just posted, but so has Argentina. The problem is that they have Messi and we have Neymar....

I do believe we can pull it off, but the players must give 110% and the luck must be on our side. What gives me hope is that Scolari is well known for turning not so good teams into champions. They play burocratic football, but they know how to win (maitaining a 1-0 lead that came from a set piece, for instance). It was like that with all his team...

I am more worried with Spain and Germany, against Argentina there will be such an atmosphere that will make us confident.

Favoritism:

1- Spain

2 - Germany

3 - Brazil

4 - Argentina

5- Italy/France

I almost puked on my laptop while watching a YouTube video for school because there was this unwanted extension on Chrome that displayed a diet ad next to the video featuring a fat naked lady. I'm not even kidding or trying to be mean. It was probably because I wasn't feeling so well today. I usually don't get disgusted that easily.

We have way more problems than you just posted, but so has Argentina. The problem is that they have Messi and we have Neymar....

I do believe we can pull it off, but the players must give 110% and the luck must be on our side. What gives me hope is that Scolari is well known for turning not so good teams into champions. They play burocratic football, but they know how to win (maitaining a 1-0 lead that came from a set piece, for instance). It was like that with all his team...

I am more worried with Spain and Germany, against Argentina there will be such an atmosphere that will make us confident.

Favoritism:

1- Spain

2 - Germany

3 - Brazil

4 - Argentina

5- Italy/France

The betting houses have it Brazil, Spain, Argentina (almost tied with Spainl), Germany, Holland, and England. Spain at 5/1 is pretty decent odds but if I had to put money, it would probably be Germany 8-1. They are strong everywhere and have depth and a lot of their players play together on Dortmund and Bayern which helps...Brazil to me is an unknown. Being at home is a massive advantage, but the quality of their team is really not that high. How many players on the Brazilian squad would start for say Germany or Spain? Not many. They have a lot of potential but a lot of players are going to need to improve in the next year.

The betting houses have it Brazil, Spain, Argentina (almost tied with Spainl), Germany, Holland, and England. Spain at 5/1 is pretty decent odds but if I had to put money, it would probably be Germany 8-1. They are strong everywhere and have depth and a lot of their players play together on Dortmund and Bayern which helps...Brazil to me is an unknown. Being at home is a massive advantage, but the quality of their team is really not that high. How many players on the Brazilian squad would start for say Germany or Spain? Not many. They have a lot of potential but a lot of players are going to need to improve in the next year.

It is amazing how much fame we have. Almost every betting house have us as favorites!

Is it a massive advantage to play at home or is it a gigantic pressure not to repeat 1950? It can do more harm than good. Argentina would be an exception, the vibe would so intense that I think we would find a way to win the match, but Spain and Germany are just viewed as "obligation" and that could make the team go nuts and lose it badly. The worse though, imagine the rage if we dont play good football in the Confederations Cup, 2014 wouldnt come soon enough...

I do believe we have a good team with great depth though. We dont have a very top GK, but we have good ones. Thiago Silva and Luiz (he is amazing when playing for Brazil) are top CBs and we still have Dede, Rever, Castan, Dante, etc. Alves and Marcelo are good FBs and they fit the Brazilian style, I hope they are in form. We are more than covered in the CM department: Romulo, Ralf, Paulinho, Arouca, Fernandinho, Hernanes, Ramires, etc. We also have high hopes for the likes of Ronaldinho, Kaka, Lucas, Oscar and Ganso. In the attack we must have Neymar rocking the world and we can relly on experienced scorers such as Fred and Luis Fabiano. There is also Hulk, but I think he fucked his chance once he went to Zenit.

Like I said, Spain and Germany have the edge because they have been playing together for a long time and have experience. I think they are not that far ahead though, there is a chance for Argentina, Brazil, Italy, France and even England and Belgium. What Brazil must do is become a team, now we are only 11 good players lying around. Scolari must at all cost make the team stick together!

There are a lot of unanswered questions surrounding this tournament yet. How will Spain behave when facing Brazil for the first time? Will Germany collapse in big games again? Will Argentina have a trusted defensive system? Will Brazil have mental stability and a top form Neymar? How good are England, Italy and France? Etc....

People cant stop talking about it (WC), it has become a fucking disease! It's either win it or total failure!

You want to know my specs?

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

2TB HDD

16GM RAM

Dual Quadcore Intel i7 @ 3.40GHz

3GB Dedicated nVidia GeForce 545

That's probably all you want to know...

You should have gotten some better video card to match the other components. A GF 560 would be the minimum I'd expect. And you call yourself a tech savvy... tsc tsc, shame on you.