The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I don't know much about the economy there but I'm sure there many positives to living in Brazil.

Of course there is: people, culture, weather, football, music, etc. I am just saying it is not that wonderland TV makes, there are a lot of social problems still.

Do you feel afraid of answering your phone on the bus because you might get robbed? Many people would move to Ireland just to feel secure.

Everyone will be looking for something they dont have, it is normal, it is life!

Of course there is: people, culture, weather, football, music, etc. I am just saying it is not that wonderland TV makes, there are a lot of social problems still.

Do you feel afraid of answering your phone on the bus because you might get robeed? Many people would move to Ireland just to feel secure.

Everyone will be looking for something they dont have, it is normal, it is life!

Well, to be honest the media and tv etc. are so sensationalistic with most things.

There are parts of Ireland where I would feel afraid of answering my phone because of that, but fortunately I don't live in any of those parts. Ireland isn't as bad as I might have made it out to be. I just wanted a change in lifestyle because my life here has become very static. So I decided to move to Cádiz. :)

Well, to be honest the media and tv etc. are so sensationalistic with most things.

There are parts of Ireland where I would feel afraid of answering my phone because of that, but fortunately I don't live in any of those parts. Ireland isn't as bad as I might have made it out to be. I just wanted a change in lifestyle because my life here has become very static. So I decided to move to Cádiz. :)

Like....out of likes!

Are you going to take the year off?

Alright, I really need to go change now, bye!

Do you feel afraid of answering your phone on the bus because you might get robbed? Many people would move to Ireland just to feel secure.

True that!

Like....out of likes!

Are you going to take the year off?

Alright, I really need to go change now, bye!

Well, sort of. I'm not doing anything here at the moment. I'm going to be teaching English over there. But it's more of a year away than a year off.

Okay mate, take care! :)

How do you get out of likes away... I think i like posts quite a lot but i have never run out of them...

Or are you just a like whore or am i a like snob? :D

Same with me. I thought I was liking posts quite a lot but I've never once run out of them. I didn't even know you could run out of them until Muzchap told me he couldn't like my comment, which was only yesterday.

I've heard you have 20 likes per day? Not sure though.

Well, sort of. I'm not doing anything here at the moment. I'm going to be teaching English over there. But it's more of a year away than a year off.

Okay mate, take care! :)

Did you do a tefal course? Thinking about doing something similar myself, just to get out of here for a bit :/

Did you do a tefal course? Thinking about doing something similar myself, just to get out of here for a bit :/

I'm doing one at the moment mate. :)

If you want to get away from here, then it's the perfect thing to do. You can pretty much go anyway and get paid to teach English.

I'm doing one at the moment mate. :)

If you want to get away from here, then it's the perfect thing to do. You can pretty much go anyway and get paid to teach English.

How are you finding it? Is there much to it? I probably won't be able to do it until the end of the year but it's definitely something I plan on doing. Spain would be the preferred destination too :)

How are you finding it? Is there much to it? I probably won't be able to do it until the end of the year but it's definitely something I plan on doing. Spain would be the preferred destination too :)

Yeah, it's okay. Pretty much what I expected to be honest.

If you're busy with other things at the moment you can do the course online too if you wanted to.

Oh, and if you do decide to come to Spain, I would definitely avoid the main tourist areas as apartments in most of those areas seem to be so expensive.

Spain is at an economic crisis so it might be pretty expensive and stuff to be there. But good luck if you go

Alex Jones is awesome. The funniest redneck ever. Well, funniest one I've seen.

I'd agree if there weren't hundreds of thousands of people who believed him. Sort of like Fox News. Hilarious until you remember that so many millions take it seriously.

How do you get out of likes away... I think i like posts quite a lot but i have never run out of them...

Or are you just a like whore or am i a like snob? :D

This is only the second time this it happened, the first being the day I got MOTM and liked a lot of people at once...

I really don't know how I reached the limit quota yesterday (didn't even liked that much)!