The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

In Australia (maybe just Queensland..) you apply for six courses at whatever Universities you choose.

I applied for three but I'm only looking to get into two of them; Queensland University of Technology and University of Queensland both are in Brisbane.

The courses I applied for are:

Engineering

Information Technology

Social Science

Architecture

So, you can choose up to 6 courses in your application for each University, right?

Do you choose one of them later or you can do all 4 if you want to?

Also, do you compete with the people who want the same courses or with everyone?

So, you can choose up to 6 courses in your application for each University, right?

Do you choose one of them later or you can do all 4 if you want to?

Also, do you compete with the people who want the same courses or with everyone?

No.

It looks like this

Engineering @ QUT

Architecture @ QUT

IT @ QUT

Social Science @ UQ

Engineering @ USQ

IT @ USQ

I'm only doing one course. You probably could do more than one, but I'm not sure.

Yes you do compete for places. It depends on a lot of factors.

No.

It looks like this

Engineering @ QUT

Architecture @ QUT

IT @ QUT

Social Science @ UQ

Engineering @ USQ

IT @ USQ

I'm only doing one course. You probably could do more than one, but I'm not sure.

Yes you do compete for places. It depends on a lot of factors.

Alright!

Similar to Brazil, but here you can only apply to one course at each University (you can apply for as many Uni as you want though).

Yeah, we shared only a small amount of time together.

I honestly think we should have our quota increased for 30 likes!

It is all your fault, you should participate more. Stop being such a coward and put your thoughts out there! :P

Brazilian girls don't like me... :(

apparently its coming on Monday now (although they said it would be Saturday on Friday and Sunday on Saturday)

Probably be 1mm and everyone will go nuts...The trains will be fucked and twitter will be bombarded with photos of their gardens with a slight tinge of white... :D

No snow here as yet in the south east... A bit forecast but nothing extreme...

I'm working in London at the moment, heading back into Kent around 11pm. It best not snow heavy tonight becsuse it was forecasted!

I'm working in London at the moment, heading back into Kent around 11pm. It best not snow heavy tonight becsuse it was forecasted!

Was it forecasted heavy tonight... The one i saw this morning said we would probably get some this evening/tommorrow but they didn't say heavy... And yeah we know what southeastern rail is like when there is a bit of snow...