The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

WTF????

:fainthv9: :fainthv9: :fainthv9:

It's been ridiculous this past week. It was 42' at 8am...

Not only that but the skies have been tauting us with sporadic rain showers. But then when it does rain, it wil just get humid as all fuck the minute the sun comes out.

It's been ridiculous this past week. It was 42' at 8am...

Not only that but the skies have been tauting us with sporadic rain showers. But then when it does rain, it wil just get humid as all fuck the minute the sun comes out.

It should be against the rule to get above 40 degrees.

It was 38 degrees the other day (with a peak of 41 at 12-3pm) and I couldnt last 30min on the beach. I saw it was the hottest day in Sao Paulo since 2005.

Imagine 49...

It should be against the rule to get above 40 degrees.

It was 38 degrees the other day (with a peak of 41 at 12-3pm) and I couldnt last 30min on the beach. I saw it was the hottest day in Sao Paulo since 2005.

Imagine 49...

I have one of those fancy reverse cycle climate control air conditioners. I have it set at 20' yet it's still about 30' in my room. Except when I walk past or go near one of my three windows, I can feel the heat radiate around them, so it's about 40 near those bastards.

I have one of those fancy reverse cycle climate control air conditioners. I have it set at 20' yet it's still about 30' in my room. Except when I walk past or go near one of my three windows, I can feel the heat radiate around them, so it's about 40 near those bastards.

Lucky bastard, I dont have air conditioner (not here down the beach anyway).

I am on trunks all day long otherwise I would melt...

Well, guess what? I don't have a beach house or a beach. Slag.

LMAO

I dont have a beach house either, my parents do. It has been two years since I have not been in here.

I convinced them to rent it to me because they stayed in SP, I am with my friends and it has been really crazy (that is why I am talking so much about it). :lol:

Just because I am Brazilian it does not mean I go to the beach a lot (ask Henrique). Only one week left! :cry:

49º Celsius is some crazy heat. I've experienced something close to that once in a while when I lived elsewhere in Brazil and oh boy, I bet I could have fried an egg on the street in those times.

It can get up to 30 degrees here in summer and already then i can't take it. But if we get that kind of heat it's short term, regular summer is 20-25 degrees. Anything over 40 I would probably deem hell and pass out.

Everyone is moving!

It seems like a really nice city mate. Counting that you will be with your friends, double hapiness. :)

Apparently the nightlife is brilliant. I've been there several times but not since I was about 16.

And I find out if I get into Uni on the 17th! EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING AT ONCE

Apparently the nightlife is brilliant. I've been there several times but not since I was about 16.

And I find out if I get into Uni on the 17th! EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING AT ONCE

I hope you get accepted! :D

Do you apply for the University as a whole or for a specific course?

I hope you get accepted! :D

Do you apply for the University as a whole or for a specific course?

In Australia (maybe just Queensland..) you apply for six courses at whatever Universities you choose.

I applied for three but I'm only looking to get into two of them; Queensland University of Technology and University of Queensland both are in Brisbane.

The courses I applied for are:

Engineering

Information Technology

Social Science

Architecture