The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Just spent 7 hours at the university. Hard to find my sense of humor atm :P

I know that feeling, March awaits me. :(

but my dad spoke to a drunk girl at a nightclub 16 years ago. 9 months later I popped out. I'll go to bed when my mum gets home from work Nour ;)

nascimento_cegonha.jpg

Nothng naughty happened...

Andalucia in south of Spain. Nice place.

Better when you realise it is close to Ibiza!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Nour?

I am going to a nightclub tonight (http://www.sirena.com.br), I really hope nothing pops up after 9 months. :lol:

I'm sure I will. :D The only negative now is that I have to wait another 5 months. Damn.

Oh well, it gives me time to improve my Spanish.

Why are you moving (besides the fact the place is awesome, of course)?

I've grown tired of Ireland and Cádiz seemed like the perfect place for me to go. That's pretty much it.

Nice, I wish I could do that......No, not really. I like it here (despite all the problems).

Nice, I wish I could do that......No, not really. I like it here (despite all the problems).

You live in Brazil. :P

Yeah, I have nothing tying me down here so I decided to take this opportunity to move. I'm going to spend a year in Cádiz and then move somewhere else, unless I really want to stay in Cádiz. I'll have to wait and see. :)

You live in Brazil. :P

Yeah, I have nothing tying me down here so I decided to take this opportunity to move. I'm going to spend a year in Cádiz and then move somewhere else, unless I really want to stay in Cádiz. I'll have to wait and see. :)

Brazil....the place where no public service works yet we have the highest taxes in the world? The grass is always greener on the other side.

Brazil....the place where no public service works yet we have the highest taxes in the world? The grass is always greener on the other side.

I don't know much about the economy there but I'm sure there many positives to living in Brazil.