Gregory van der Wiel

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean Ronaldo could have easily had 4 goals tonight...its not all VDW fault, the midfield didnt help out either, and Ronaldo had tons of room....but still a rather poor display from VDW

Oh my, this lad was atrocious against Portugal. The Netherlands have a really, really, really amazingly poor defence. Young Jetro Willems looks very promising.

They've had an awful defence for about 15 years now. Willems is interesting, but from what I saw he appears to be a pace merchant.

No wonder Frank Arnesen got the boot!

He was the one chasing him. I remember when he mentioned it.

Arnesen was an absolute disgrace of a Technical Director/Director of Football. Emenalo has no experience in such a position and yet he's already miles better.

Jetro is only 18 so you can expect some rawness from him. He is one month younger then myself. He made some brilliant runs forward and didn't always neglect his defensive duties. His tackling is rash but that can only improve with experience.

Jetro is only 18 so you can expect some rawness from him. He is one month younger then myself. He made some brilliant runs forward and didn't always neglect his defensive duties. His tackling is rash but that can only improve with experience.

I don't like that. It makes me look at my life and go "These guys are at the top at the same age as me, what have I done?" :(.

God forbid when I'm 28 and there are kids 10, 15 years younger than me that will achieve far more in a few years than I will all life.

I don't like that. It makes me look at my life and go "These guys are at the top at the same age as me, what have I done?" :(.

God forbid when I'm 28 and there are kids 10, 15 years younger than me that will achieve far more in a few years than I will all life.

There footballers. Enough said. I would be quite content with a happy family and good job.

If we only consider this tournament, then Van Persie, Robben, Van der Vaart, Sneijder, etc. are all poor players.

co-signs....your comment needs to be bolded/written in red/font size 72 for people to get this through their thick heads

Did anyone actually watch him playing in Ajax? Was he really so awful there? I wouldn't rate him basing on Euro cause as many wrote whole Holland team was total catastrophy...

Yup. Average for Ajax, and he's been exposed at the Euros. Shouldn't be in the squad tbh but we haven't got many better there.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You