Yossi Benayoun

Milan

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was good at Arsenal not great and he was utter bollocks at West Ham, he played like what 3 games?

Not true. I only watched him play one game (against City) and he was probably their best player. He just didn't fit the team and was not part of their future and then got hurt. He's hardly a superstar, but he's definitely a Premier League caliber player and is good enough to be a squad player for us for the rest of this season much the same role he played with Arsenal last year. I'd much rather have him (or Marin) ahead of Bertrand. Play him in the FA Cup and Europa League to give Mata and Hazard the rest they need for our push to stay top-4 in the league.

• 2 months later...

The Israel international, who is out of contract this summer, wrote on his Twitter page: "The booing came from some small part of the Chelsea fans that have been doing it in the last few weeks since I did an interview about Torres.

"But I don't really bother about it... people need to understand what they

read.

"There are some other issues that the club is trying to handle in the right way... as sometimes people are crossing the limit and I'm sure the club will sort it.

"What's important for me is to do the best for the team till the end of the season, try to finish in the top three and win the Europa League... and then look for my next challenge."

Benayoun said in a February interview Torres' confidence was damaged when he was in and out of the side at the beginning of his Chelsea career.

Yossi Benayoun takes to Twitter to slam Chelsea fans and praise Liverpool support following return to Anfield

"Disappointing result yesterday, always great to go back to Liverpool..really great full for the warm reception from the fans as always," he wrote on Twitter.

"There is some other issues that the club is taking care and try to handle them in the right way..as sometimes people are crossing the limit and I'm sure the club will sort it."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10010786/Yossi-Benayoun-takes-to-Twitter-to-slam-Chelsea-fans-and-praise-Liverpool-support-following-return-to-Anfield.html

Fucking ridiculous.

I have shouted abuse at him with others because the ex-scouse cunt is a waste of 70k a week space. I have never heard anything anti-semitic just plenty of ''Youre fucking shit you useless cunt''

He is feeling hard done by because people can see through his 'dont give a shit attitude'. Doesnt deserve to be a squad player and can fuck off with the other scouse rejects

Unless he makes a vital contribution in the next few weeks to help us finish top 4/win Europa i will go as far as saying he is up their with Torres in terms of our biggest ever flop, despite only a £6m fee.