Yossi Benayoun

Milan

Unless he makes a vital contribution in the next few weeks to help us finish top 4/win Europa i will go as far as saying he is up their with Torres in terms of our biggest ever flop, despite only a £6m fee.

Not even remotely close. That's 2M a year with his wages paid for one and a half years by other teams. He was a flop, but a flop of normal standards. Torres is one of the biggest, if not the biggest flop ever.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yossi is a little bitch.

Did he seriously think we were going to forget him kissing the Arsenal badge? Celebrating from the bench when they scored against us? Little shit.

He seriously gets on my nerves. Now he's acting like the victim; classic scouse attitude.

Well done Yossi, you've had a great career here being a waste of space, now fuck off back to Liverpool.

Blocked me at Twitter, cause i advise to him do not talk too much, but showing instead something on the pitch. LOL.

:lol:

Yossi is a little bitch.

Did he seriously think we were going to forget him kissing the Arsenal badge? Celebrating from the bench when they scored against us? Little shit.

He seriously gets on my nerves. Now he's acting like the victim; classic scouse attitude.

Well done Yossi, you've had a great career here being a waste of space, now fuck off back to Liverpool.

Absolutely agreed. He learnt well in Merseyside.

• 2 weeks later...