Yossi Benayoun

Milan

Unfortunately he is injured at the moment but this move gives you the chance to play again with Yossi Benayoun. At Liverpool you had a good on-pitch understanding with him.

"On the pitch and off the pitch as well. He is my friend and on the pitch we have a very good relationship. Hopefully he can play as soon as possible and he will be fully recovered. It is exciting the possibility to play with him again, but as well with my other new team mates."

Benayoun may become more of an asset off the field, by making Torres feel at home. ;)

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting.. Benayoun selected for Israel qualifiers

Hope he doesn't do an Essien and get injured while with them!

They'll do a better job examining him than we ever could.

Ancellotti always make sure players are 100% fit before he includes them in games for us....I reckon Yossi is fit enough to play now...

*cough*Drogba*cough*

I strongly believe that in the first game Benayoun and Torres play together, Fernando will get his first goal. In the 7 games Torres has played for us, the only game where he had serious chances to score was the one versus Copenhagen away, in which he was unlucky. He received no service in the other 6 games.

Yeah, the only game where you can say he didn't score when he should have was Coppenhagen away. Other than that, no chances for him that should have been goals. Still I think he's shying away from some opportunities, there have been instances where he could have taken a shot but chose not to.