Yossi Benayoun

Milan

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the problem, he never owed loyalty to us anyway. He was just a complete waste of time but we got rid of another waste of time in Joe Cole in the process. Benayoun did not even get a chance on the pitch because Carlo and the coaches seen how shit he was in training !

Benayoun lured Torres, Torres lured Mata.

Other than that he's never been a valuable player to us, his Chelsea career hasn't been impressive & is essentially over. Wouldn't call him a Judas it's not like he's JT or Lamps. Who cares. He won't be a Chelsea player after this season anyway.

Class act.
what a gentleman, hope he could continue stay at chelsea.
TX can go on with his bulshit. Like i said before, i know Yossi as a footballer since he was like 19 years old and played in Israel,

and i promise you that it will be very hard for you to find a nicer person than him in European football.

:rolleyes:

I cant see a big problem with he's tweet.

Here is what Yossi said on this:

"Shame that some of the chelsea fans here take my last tweet in a wrong way.. Its obvious i would say well done to my team mates.

This is what's sports is all about".

He maybe could have expect this would happen and not write it, but its obvious he didnt write it to upset us Chelsea fans, so let it go.

• 1 month later...

Could be useful indeed but we should be looking forward. Benayoun was devastating tonight but he is the past, heck his Chelsea jibes (arguably inadvertent) solidified it. Nevertheless Benayoin is an exemplary example as to why we should NEVER, EVER loan our players to a rival club. He got them 3 points last week and 1 tonight - we need be more adept in the stratagems of the transfer market.

I just don't get all this Piazon talk. He has done nothing so far. Peace mentioned in another thread that he hasn't even played club football in BRAZIL. He's had only a handful of games for the reserves and even then he hasn't been "that" fantastic. And the reserves league is rubbish. I'm more impressed by the likes of Lalkovic.

I just don't get all this Piazon talk. He has done nothing so far. Peace mentioned in another thread that he hasn't even played club football in BRAZIL. He's had only a handful of games for the reserves and even then he hasn't been "that" fantastic. And the reserves league is rubbish. I'm more impressed by the likes of Lalkovic.

Youth-hype.. Until we see breakthroughs in a couple of years this hype-trend will continue for a long time :lol:

I agree 100%. And despite all of that I would still prefer we play him instead of recalling Benayoun. That's how highly I think of Yossi!

Youth-hype.. Until we see breakthroughs in a couple of years this hype-trend will continue for a long time :lol:

It seems to apply moreso to Piazon. Very strange indeed. Doesn't help that there are a bunch of Piazon fangirls on places like Tumblr :lol: