Yossi Benayoun

Milan

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a fuck, Drogba has 11, He's not a left winger!

11 is an acceptable strikers number, benzema is 11 for madrid as well but sidwell and boulahrouz wearing peter osgood's number 9 on the other hand is nothing short of a disgrace.

a player like kakuta or even a big name signing would have really benefited from having the 10 shirt imo, in more ways than one.

benayoun thought he was a big enough player to dare to ask for the number 10 shirt, clearly he thinks he's bigger than the club and thinks he's a guaranteed first team player.

those doubting this are looking at the matter through a very one dimensional view.

benayoun thought he was a big enough player to dare to ask for the number 10 shirt, clearly he thinks he's bigger than the club and thinks he's a guaranteed first team player.

those doubting this are looking at the matter through a very one dimensional view.

LOL!!!!! You think other people are looking at the matter though a one dimensional view???

I don't know whether it's all that dope you've been smoking or it's a natural thing, but you are unbelievably stupid! Your claiming your looking at it through different perspectives, but the only perspective your looking at it with is the one that makes Benayoun look bad. Very one dimensional indeed. Wouldn't you say?

i have assessed the positives and feel the negatives outweigh them.

So how do you know these people haven't 'assessed the positives' and feel that they 'outweigh' the negatives? I'll tell you why, it's because they don't agree with you. You just think it's your opinion that matters and everyone else is wrong. I absolutely understand everything your saying, but disagree with most of it, but you don't seem to be able to take other peoples opinions into hand. You assume Benayoun chose that number with no evidence at all. You suggest that he thinks his bigger than the club....He has just arrived. But oh no! These points must be outweighed because your opinion must always be right! Even if there's not the slightest shred of evidence to prove it.

Edited by we hate scouse

is that made up to further show your hatred of yossi

Edited by zazzk

What proof do you have of this or is that made up to further show your hatred of yossi

it was a reasonable assumption.

i somehow doubt they tied him up and forced him to take the number 10 shirt, and when he refused they tortured him. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Terminator X

it's was a reasonable assumption.

i somehow doubt they tied him up and forced him to take the number 10 shirt, and when he refused they tortured him. rolleyes.gif

What did you base this assumption upon exactly? Your opinion? Not much evidence floating about to support this assumption.

it was a reasonable assumption.

and I somehow doubt he was thinking something like "hahaha, I'm going to ruin them! they paid for me so I will start every game! Give me number 10 or I will not play and you'll waste your money! Number 10 is the best in the world so I have to have it! hahah (evil laugh)! Nobody will play because of me! I'm going to block this Kakuta and every other kid! I'm going to ruin Chelsea! hahaha (evil laugh)"

Edited by Manuf

I think they just wanted to kick joey right into his teeth...

like termx said (sadly) i have to agree, its not ok to give the number 7, 9 and 10 shirt in our club to any player that comes along... but its not a reason to moan around...

How do you know HE asked? How do you know they didn't offer it to him?

I think it would of been a very big vote of confidence for the number 10 to be given to kakuta. Yossi is nothing but a stop gap for a player .Number 10 is normally given to the specially gifted players, yossi is a inconsistent player who can make a difference off the bench against tired players. Kakuta has the maturity of a 30 year old, he would of fitted the famous number perfectly.

I think it would of been a very big vote of confidence for the number 10 to be given to kakuta. Yossi is nothing but a stop gap for a player .Number 10 is normally given to the specially gifted players, yossi is a inconsistent player who can make a difference off the bench against tired players. Kakuta has the maturity of a 30 year old, he would of fitted the famous number perfectly.

I have great hopes for kakuta but lets wait a while to see if he really delivers..