Yossi Benayoun

Milan

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it only when i typed his last name into search. Well then i'm apologising to you.

But only there i found his shirt, there where you can choose from players i didn't found him, so this could be a mistake.

i thought it couldn't have got any worse than sidwell getting peter osgood's number 9 but this is much worse.

football culture, tradition, history has been used as toilet paper here.

i'm ashamed, it's fucking disgusting what has happened.

i thought it couldn't have got any worse than sidwell getting peter osgood's number 9 but this is much worse.

football culture, tradition, history has been used as toilet paper here.

i'm ashamed, it's fucking disgusting what has happened.

Its a bloody number of a back of the shirt, not the holy grail of Jesus juice

Edited by sam81292

23tgn5z.jpg

fuck sake..

i will be a chelsea fan for life but i'm really starting to lose interest.

the magic and tradition of football is slowly dying, all i hope is that he's out of my club as soon as possible.

out of "YOUR " CLUB ... just how long have you owned it ..or even supported it ???

the magic and tradition of football is slowly dying, all i hope is that he's out of my club as soon as possible.

This is our club as well. And now that he's signed for us, it's his club too. And if you have such a problem, go support another club where you find the all-important 'magic and tradition' of shirt nos more according to your liking.

Edited by Madmax201010

Right like I was pretty pissed off that we were going to sign Benayoun because it just sounds like a bullshit signing when you first hear about it but ITS HAPPENED. We may as well all get over and stop bitching and moaning, he's a Chelsea boy now and he obviously isn't going to be starting 11 and he knows and accepts that so if he puts on his shirt and he comes on and gives his all and does what he can do however much or little he does it then fair play to the lad, he's a nice guy and a decent if not spectacular player, us all whining about him isn't going to help him nor help anything; if he puts on the shirt and plays for it then I'd prefer that by a million times than people like adebayor and tevez and silva and toure pulling on a shirt and playing for the money. Also it's just a fucking number, makes him no better or worse as a player and that's what matters.

Seriously we need to cut out the crying and moaning, it's pointless, lets all just support him and hopes he does his best as a CHELSEA PLAYER not as whatever else you might think of him as or whatever preconceptions you've got about him.