Yossi Benayoun

Milan

I have great hopes for kakuta but lets wait a while to see if he really delivers..

Yes but that must start with carlo giving him playing time. If kakuta does not make the grade it will not be because he is not good enough or because the talent aint there, it will be because he is a very lazy player. His touch and technique is second to none, i have seen him control impossible wayward passes. He also has this killer instinct in and around the box that you just can not teach a youngster, plus he is an incredible dribbler !

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but that must start with carlo giving him playing time. If kakuta does not make the grade it will not be because he is not good enough or because the talent aint there, it will be because he is a very lazy player. His touch and technique is second to none, i have seen him control impossible wayward passes. He also has this killer instinct in and around the box that you just can not teach a youngster, plus he is an incredible dribbler !

carlo has said the young players will be used ,,we must trust him ...

Why the fuck do you people care about his shirt number? Lampard could wear 78 and Cech could have 9 and I wouldn't give a shit.

Plus fucking one!!

Khalid Boulahrouz had number 9 when he was with us and he's a defender... did I give a fuck?? Hell No!

Those who do give a fuck really need to stop exaggerating and start supporting our players a bit more! Like proper Chelsea fans! Honestly!

Plus fucking one!!

Khalid Boulahrouz had number 9 when he was with us and he's a defender... did I give a fuck?? Hell No!

Those who do give a fuck really need to stop exaggerating and start supporting our players a bit more! Like proper Chelsea fans! Honestly!

25 is different :P

• 3 weeks later...

also said on Chelsea TV that he had wanted the number 15 shirt but it `s obviously already taken..

i didn`t agree with Boulahrouz (sic?) or Sidwell having the number 9 shirt..but that was because of the positions they played..nothing else.

have no problem with Benayoun having the number 10 shirt tho..just because he has a traditionally starting number,don`t mean he is gonna start..some of the best players who have played in the premiership since squad numbers were introduced have had numbers outside 1-11.

• 2 weeks later...

This time i agree with TX.

Guys come on, number 10! to yossi benayoun. for god sake.

Give him number 42. Number 10 is for an player who plays every match. Not a bloody sub!

The number 10 is the playmaker, like.. Özil,Agüero,Forlán and ofcourse ronaldinho @ barca and this time Messi @ barcelona.

It's just a number.

Not this time.

In a prefect world:

1. Cech

2. Bosingwa

3. A Cole

4. Mikel

5. Terry

6. Ivanovic

7. Essien

8. Lampard

9. Drogba

10. Anelka

11. Malouda

Will it happen? No, players have their favourite numbers (Terry 26, Anelka 39 etc) but does it really affect much, other than shirt sales etc, not really.

Why all the fuss? We all have special numbers, 25 means alot to Chelsea fans (Zola) but means nothing at other clubs, number 10 is the shirt of a play maker/stirker, some great players have worn the number (Pele, Maradona, Messi), it would be nice to see our starting 11 wearing the numbers 1-11 but does it really matter that much?

With regards to Yossi, he wont set the world alight, but he will do a decent job for us when called upon, we have signed alot worse players in the past.