Ashley Cole - will he go?

Hope he doesn't go. I'll fucking cry. I'll camp and protest outside his house. I will be depressed and may commit suicide. I will be broken hearted to see the best Left Back in the world to join REAL FUCKING MADRID. FUCK MADRID AND MOURINHO MATE PLEASE LEAVE ASH ALONE AND OTHER OF OUR BELOVED CHELSEA PLAYERS!

On a serious note, just stay with your true mates at Chelsea and move on Ash.

Source: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/03072010/58/premier-league-transfers-cole-keen-real-switch.html

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this story is true, then i hope we take Madrid to the cleaners. Make them look like fools like they did to us. Then on the last day of the transfew, tell them we are not accepting anything under 50mil for the player. That said, he would be worth every penny IMO.

Just another round of paper talk guys most of the time a manager switches clubs the papers always link him to former players no need to panic maicon and milito have been linked as well

Also perez is a fucking clown real madrid are fast becoming the rich mans manchester city

real madrid now is like a 15 year old fast hatchback thats been given to a chav

i thought they were gonna stop making shit up after Piers Morgan got the boot for...well.. making shit up.

Jose often refers to all the players that Roman bought for him as "his players"...you`d think after what..going into the 3rd full season since he departed that "his players" aren`t like dogs that will follow him whenever calls,by the mere fact that not one single player has left Chelsea yet to join back up with him...i`m sure there are players at Chelsea that still love him...but so far it hasn`t been enough for them to leave Chelsea..guess they actually love the club more. i think they could possibly get one of "his" old players..but it will be somebody like Riccy...someone who we can spare to lose.

say if Chelsea gave this consideration..i think it wouldn`t be so much about just 30 mill but i`d say give us Kaka and we`ll give them Ash...they might not want to lose Kaka..but we don`t want to lose Ash either..the ball is in our court on this, not theirs...currently i don`t see them being challengers for the CL due to their defense..but with Ash they would become such..so to offset that we need to take away a bit of talent that will bring them down a little...i would perhaps consider swapping Ash for Higuian and Van Der Vaart too but take it or leave it..we can`t just give him away for cash..Roman hasn`t spent as much as he has over the last 7 years to try to build a CL winning team..to now hand it all over to Real Madrid for 30 million.

if Ash wants to go that is..(remember there was no evidence to back up that claim made in the tabloid article..just pure speculation.).if he wants to stay then they can go whistle and he can try and get Evra instead.

Edited by BlueDrew

Meh, we saw exactly the same stories about Lampard a couple of summers ago as well. I don't think he'll go.

However, if he does, Madrid can have him for £40 million and Higuain in return.

He's the best left back in the world, we can't get rid :(

We won't become like Arsenal, lol

He's the best left back in the world, we can't get rid :(

We won't become like Arsenal, lol

If Ash goes, our England contingent in the starting XI goes from 3 to 2, massive change eh. And these players won't be playing for England in 2 years anyway imo.

Edited by NattyBlue

Part of me thinks he wont go..but in another sense doesnt help the media are complete pratts who seem to try and drive players away and wonder why they leave the country and all.

And espically seeing as more crap seems to be coming on..no doubt a load of shit,someone wanting a moment of fame or whatever..and being in the Mirror but still not helping

Digi Spy

Hopfully though,rumours are crap and he'll stay with us...and like you say we had this with Frank..JT City last year so no shock

Edited by Laylabelle

I think it's 50/50. For him I can see the appeal of leaving behind his problems and starting at one of Europes best clubs with Mourinho on probably a "healthy" wage.

Obviously I do not want to see this happen. He's the best left back in world. Hopefully he'll decide to stay with us... If not, like some of you have said, Take Madrid for a ride :D