Roman Abramovich, Thank You.

For:

- Appointing Jose Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti as our managers.

- The transfer funds for some of our key players like DD and Essien.

- Investing in the youth system and infrastructure.

- Saving us from bankruptcy.

- Not being an owner like the ones Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal or Portsmouth have.

In short, we're really lucky to have Roman as our owner.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman doesn't get enough credit for sure. Seems to be he only gets credit when we are winning the league. Clearly the whole Jose thing made him a villian in some peoples eyes but we are very lucky to have him indeed.

Roman doesn't get enough credit for sure. Seems to be he only gets credit when we are winning the league. Clearly the whole Jose thing made him a villian in some peoples eyes but we are very lucky to have him indeed.

Yes, he has his negatives but his positives far outweigh the former.

Also, it's great that when he attends a game, he claps when we scored and flinches when we missed a chance.

He saved the club from extinction. We are all indebted to the man. Whether it was right or wrong to get rid of Jose, he has ploughed millions into our club in an attempt to give us success on a level that no Chelsea fan has ever seen so he can do what he wants. He is the saviour of this club and will go down in history. We love you Roman!!

roman doesnt get the credit he deserve ..... while other owners are just watching their teams losing players matches points money and getting int debts ....... we have all of that solved and the main reason is Abrahimovic .....

a lot have doubted him and his decisions but you should know that he doesnt make these decisions on his own he has consultants and other experts in his aid so he didnt randomly chose ancelotti hiddink mourinho scolari you can always see he is looking for the best for the club ......

mourinho departure was surely not quiet a please for the eye but can yo blame roman for that one ..... yes mourinho is the best tactical and motivational manager on earth but .....

mourinho can very easily make you the most hated team ....

you will never increase your popularity with mourinho because of his style of play (popularity is a very important goal for roman as he would like some income from the fans as well )

makes enemies with other teams and referees you could notice that other team players hated mourinho so we had a lot of rivals and the referees dont get me started on that one because i think the main reason for uefa hating us is mourinho ......

so roman simply chose to try and find someone who can keep us winning without all those enemies and unpopularity , someone that will get us popular and admired by others ....

so what did he do??? he looked at the best managers back then after sacking mourinho. they were carlo scolari and rikard ..... he appointed scolari and no one can blame him because we all thought scolari was good enough untill he proved us wrong ....... then he corrected that by sacking him and that shows a lot of balls and care for the club and appointed hiddink and that was proved to be a very good move but hiddink had to leave so he hired king carlo ..... i can not find anything wrong in what he did so far not one single error . obviously every decision had its reasons ...

also i hear a lot how roman doesnt wanna spend on players anymore like he used to do before ... what the hell is this crap !!!!!! for three years he spent all what it takes to build this team and people expect him to just waste all that and start investing from the beginning off course he is not going to spend that crazy money ever again you can expect a max of two big signings in one year and that wont even happen every year.....he spent that amounts when he needed to build not to add depth and value .....

a man as successful as roman abrahimovic is definetly smart enough to know how to run a club like he does in his companies and in business ......

the best thread in 2010 so far ........

Edited by kakuta44

emo3.gif

Excellent post :)

I love having Roman as an owner also becoz he is a football fan and reacts as such at games (which i have to add that he doesn't miss many)

he's shared the highs (like Sat which was awesome) and the days that left us all looking like this

Roman-Abramovich-002.jpg

If I was actually form London, I would do it myself, but I think it would be a good idea for all you locals to bring Roman posters and signs to the FA cup final next week! It would be a small and nice gesture!