Roman Abramovich, Thank You.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a good football owner. He reallys throws the money to invest in the club to make it better and better for the sake of football, unlike other football owners who just wants the football clubs to earn revenue for them.

Edited by 5354

I agree with everyones post. Roman we owe you a lot for saving our club and helping us to become the best team in the country and one of the best in the world. I think every Chelsea fan owes you a big thank you.

Hopefully next season we get the big one you crave for, the Champions League.

I agree with everyones post. Roman we owe you a lot for saving our club and helping us to become the best team in the country and one of the best in the world. I think every Chelsea fan owes you a big thank you.

Hopefully next season we get the big one you crave for, the Champions League.

I think we all crave for Champions League ... at least I do :rolleyes:

So do I, even more so after JT slipped................................ :cry:

Anelka is more to blame. Never seen someone walk up to take a penalty so unmotivated..

IN A :censored: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL AS WELL ! Just knew he was gonna miss <_<

He is a good football owner. He reallys throws the money to invest in the club to make it better and better for the sake of football, unlike other football owners who just wants the football clubs to earn revenue for them.

seven years now and he still isnt bored ,,,thanks Romanblue%20scalf.gifemo5.gifemo5.gifemo5.gif

Roman is brilliant, I love seeing him kick every ball, his little twitches etc, he really does love football, and he isnt going to get bored any time soon.

I hope he stays for many many years.

Roman is brilliant, I love seeing him kick every ball, his little twitches etc, he really does love football, and he isnt going to get bored any time soon.

I hope he stays for many many years.

It looks like you will get your wish:

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck says the club’s owner, Roman Abramovich, has no plans to ever sell the club and he expects the Russian to stay at Stamford Bridge “indefinitely”. Chelsea secured their first ever league and FA Cup double this season following Saturday’s victory over Portsmouth at Wembley and much of their recent success has been built around Abramovich’s wealthy backing of the Blues in the transfer market.

Reports over the weekend suggest Abramovich is keen to splash the cash once again this summer and could fund a huge £80million bid for Liverpool striker Fernando Torres.

And Buck, speaking on BBC Radio Five Live’s Sportsweek programme, insisted the owner is fully committed to the club and he expects him to remain at the helm for a long time.

“He was a very happy man last night,” Buck said. “I see him here indefinitely.

“He has never, ever given us any indication that he is anything other than a long term Chelsea fan.”

Source:Premier League soccer blog

Great news!!!

This is very Good Topic...

The best thing about Chelsea being own by someone like Roman, is that he is a Fan of Football Just like any other person in this Site... who just love football.... and want to win everything

The best part of him is that he combine his more than succesfull business skill with the good politic guys he is plus very good investment in player and coaches, and be asesorate be people who understand the full process of profesional football, given as a result the best owner in football History.

To you Mr. Roman Abramovich !!! :clap::champions:

I wish to be part of the Chelsea Team and Congratule Everybody in person.... And Special to you Mr Roman...!!

Totally off topic but to zazzk and his sig about JT being a United fan as a boy... not that it matters but he was actually a West Ham fan as a kid, lol!

Back on topic.

We love you Roman blue%20scalf.gif

Edited by boshman

Totally off topic but to zazzk and his sig about JT being a United fan as a boy... not that it matters but he was actually a West Ham fan as a kid, lol!

Back on topic.

We love you Roman blue%20scalf.gif

LOL! He was a Hammers fan.. But weren't all our english boys? I can honestly say that when i was growing up not many people gave a stiff about Chelsea. We where lucky to be in the same boat as Everton..... Now there are so many pretenders. In a way though, it's still getting the club money, so who cares....

Back on topic..... I LOVE YA ROMEY!!!