Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Final 3 cup finals in the league and then FA Cup, I don't care about the FA cup AT THE MOMENT because we have the league in our hands right now...

img0364z.jpg

This could be where it all comes down to people! God I hope it's a good day out.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it was kind of proper Chels to make that little bit more harder for ourselfs... got to tip my hat to Tottenham, when you play like the way they did, they deserved the win. I think JT sold out the moment the spurs fans were on his case. And also i would question why Drogba played... he might be 2nd best highist scorer but we needed Anelka really for this game, Drogs just does not cut it for me, as much as he has done for our club... i still prefer Anelka. He brings so much more to the team when he is on.

I'm back from my first visit to 3 point lane, and what a shocking performance by us. I thought we looked weakest at the front, Drogba was terrible today. I thought on the plus side that Cech had another good game.

Atmosphere was pretty good in the first half, then kind of went to nothing during the second half. I know we're still top of the league just, but I most certainly didn't feel as though I was having a laugh after that performance. I don't think you can blame Carlo, as it's up to the players do what's expected.

Come on lads you need to step it up a gear if you are serious about winning the double.

I havent had a chance to comment until now....so here goes.

We were fucking shite.

That is all.

Couldn't agree with you more. I think there's not much more we can add to what is already said. The good thing is that we are still on top and we're the one who don't have to wait for somebody's mistake.

Edited by Manuf

Just about every decision that was 50-50 went against us.. That is not to say we put up a cracker of a show, we had a sluggish start and before we knew it we were a goal down, trying to settle down and attack and bam, second goes in..

Nothing seemed to go in for us, while their strikers were helle bent on showing Lawro that he missed a sitter of a 2-0..

The league is very much still in our hands and what better time to get a kick up the back to realise that nothing can be taken for granted and just 4 next wins will give us a trophy..

A man who banks spurs and etc but they can do us a favour and I hope they do..

If 11 liverpool fans line up against us we'll see a flurry of own goals on 2nd May :lol:

Couldn't agree with you more. I think there's not much more we can add to what is already said. The good thing is that we are still on top and we're the one who don't have to wait for somebody's mistake.

I dont know what was up with the players today, they played like it was a kick about in the local park.

No urgency, very little movement, misplaced passes, no desire, etc....

Stoke will be a massive game now. Todays result will either be a wake up call or demoralise the squad and hand the initiative back to Manure. We cannot afford to drop one more point in these next three games.

I hope Carlo rips every single one of them a new arsehole, as that display today was absolutely pathetic.

Wow, what a fucking lethargic performance today, the players all think they've already won the fucking league :doh:

This fixture was never going to be easy, and it won't get easier as we still have a match against Liverpool, but if the team play like they did today against the bin dippers, then we will lose.

Lads better sort things out, if we concede the title at this point I just might fucking kill someone :angry:

Let's give credit where it was due - Spurs were absolutely brilliant yesterday. The best team won.

Agree.They needed the win and went for it.Wouldnt have thought they played Weds the way they bloody played

Just shame had to be against us lol