Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're still top of the league anyway lads, chins up. Scousers are shite anyway! Let's go spank in 15 goals in the last 3 games, get wigan back for beating us 3-0, give stoke what for and make sure liverpool finish outside the champions league spot then we can go and show pompey why they're championship wankers and we'll all forget this joke of a game ever happened! Don't forget, we have to win at anfield, but manure still have to beat these tottenham mugs and arsenal have got an easy running but they've got arse'n'wanker in charge. COME ON THE BLUES!

We looked tired, sporadic, lifeless and strangely, bored.

Devoid of action, the players didn't look like they were so close to winning the Premier League.

We cost ourselves the game. Not taking chances, not putting in 110% and not having clear heads.

Seeing they relased one for a 1-0 win wouldnt surprise me..this one had 2 goals in it for them

They're bound to do an Arsenal DVD

Get our shit performance out the way and win the rest!

They already HAVE made an DVD of that Arsenal win, no jokes. Mate of me showed me -.-.

I have one final thing to say.

Why is it that every time a game doesnt go our way, ancelotti takes out joe cole everytime. thats not fair to him at all. It isnt like Anelka some kind of super sub who helps us when things go bad. We need Cole's creativity in games like this. He is the kind of player that all of a sudden has a moment of brilliance.

If i were in Ancelotti's shoes at that moment i would have put Ballack on the bench and put Anelka in so we have two strikers and two wingers. Use Deco as a DM playmaker and Lampard as a box to box CM. With Ivanovic staying at the back more so they wouldnt counter our asses like crazy.

I really feel sorry for Joey

Edited by Blue_Soldier

We just weren't good enough today! End of story! Deco was awful, Ballack when he came on was non-existant. And Malouda was outmarked.

Gareth Bale tore us apart on his own, down the left side, he was quite magnificent. Paulo didn't even get a sniff at him. I think when Ivanovic came on he wasn't as bad as Ferreira but I think he was the thorn in our side throughout.

And as for Terry. I agree with what he said, he got the ball twice! He didn't deserve to get one booking let alone a red card. And now he's not available for Stoke. Which makes me beg a question... Alex and Jeffery Bruma in defence?? Luckily Terry only has a 1 match ban otherwise if he couldn't play against Liverpool..... -_-

The only good thing about this, is that because Tottenham have beaten both us and Arsenal in as many days. I reckon they care good enough to beat United at Old Trafford. (Note they were 2-0 up against them last season, regardless of what happened after that) and if we can beat Stoke at home, the 4 point gap can be in our favour again.

if Man United beat Tottenham however, I don't see us winning it... -_-

We looked tired, sporadic, lifeless and strangely, bored.

Devoid of action, the players didn't look like they were so close to winning the Premier League.

We cost ourselves the game. Not taking chances, not putting in 110% and not having clear heads.

This is why I'm pissed off. Not because we lost today, but how we went about the game, which was disgraceful.

And might I add - WHAT THE FUCK IS JOHN TERRY THINKING?!

Ivanovic only JUST came back from injury, what if that wasn't the case? we wouldn't have any other cover...

They already HAVE made an DVD of that Arsenal win, no jokes. Mate of me showed me -.-.

Hahahahaha!!!!!! They did that one fast.Makes sense I guess first time in donkies years but dont get the 1-0 still dont.They beat us 2 seasons before that in a more intresting game.And in the Carling Cup...crazy

Carlo prob thought he was in a nightmare!

Stoke....could be 2 behind by then could have a shot to extend who knows..hopfully the extending option..would be nice

Edited by Laylabelle

I have one final thing to say.

Why is it that every time a game doesnt go our way, ancelotti takes out joe cole everytime. thats not fair to him at all. It isnt like Anelka some kind of super sub who helps us when things go bad. We need Cole's creativity in games like this. He is the kind of player that all of a sudden has a moment of brilliance.

If i were in Ancelotti's shoes at that moment i would have put Ballack on the bench and put Anelka in so we have two strikers and two wingers. Use Deco as a DM playmaker and Lampard as a box to box CM. With Ivanovic staying at the back more so they wouldnt counter our asses like crazy.

I really feel sorry for Joey

I completely agree, i think he was having an okay game. Better then some of the other players definitely. He has the movement and that little magic touch that is sometimes needed to change games around. We had a injured Drogba, A three man defense, and Ballack and Deco playing in the end. There could have been no creativity, or counter attacks - Times like those we need Joey.

Before.We're 4:00 kick off on Sky

SHIT.

Well, won't matter if Tottenham win or if they loose against ManUre. We'll just screw up again.

Edited by .Citra

That's exactly what i meant! Stupid cunts

HAHAHAHA they sell sodding Semi Cup final mugs with the 5-1 score on...oh funny...in the msit of dvds..9-1 Wigan...3-2 against West Ham you have 1-0..oh gotta laugh after today

Edited by Laylabelle