Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Well here comes the cavalry of "We have lost the title" posts.

those are the fucking worst, i won't even bother to come back to this thread until everyone stops venting. It's understandable after how we played today but don't forget United have to play them next week as well.

Good night all, and take it easy guys. blue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waits for spurs to release a dvd..........................

Seeing they relased one for a 1-0 win wouldnt surprise me..this one had 2 goals in it for them

They're bound to do an Arsenal DVD

Get our shit performance out the way and win the rest!

Edited by Laylabelle

I told you paulo ferreria would fuck it up. 100% at fault for that second goal, he is not premiership standard. Terry was fucking stupid getting sent off, especially that second yellow - absolute joke of a tackle totally pointless. Deco was useless once again, showing he's too old, slow and lightweight to play especially against Tottenham. At least Cech made a few good saves otherwise it could of been about 6-1. Still don't think it was handball for the first but we were fucking atrocious anyway so ce la vie. Drogba was a liability today as well, didn't help that his groin/hernia flared up too.

All in all, nowhere near good enough. If we play like that again this season it's goodbye title. Need to SERIOUSLY pick it up for the next three games, woe betide us if Ivanovic isn't fit for Terry's suspension.

(N).gif

We now have to WIN at anfield or we're fucked. Lovely.

Think we needed to anyway.Going into Wigan with a little gap been eeeek.Though looks like thats gana be the case anyway...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Isnt Essien mena be back for next week?Doubt start but bench maybe..he'll save us!!!

So hoping for stoke moment..so close..just scored to late.Made it look better but didnt bloody help

Edited by Laylabelle

I still think Ferreira was our worst player..

Nah, I'd say it was Terry. He knew he was on a yellow and he still pulled that stunt on Bale. WHY?!?! We might have won if it was 11 players instead of 10 on the pitch.

The rest of the guys was shite tonight as well, but JT takes the cake.

Glad I missed that 2nd half commentary. Fuck sake I really hate tottenham, and I hate them even more because I know they'll bend over for man utd next week.

Chelsea, don't fuck this up, we've all put in time and money to watch you play and then they give a half hearted performance when it matters most. All while collecting their millions of pounds in wages after this week.

I think Man Utd will drop points either against Spurs or at Sunderland. We gotta regroup and just throttle Stoke.

There is no way we lose this!

Glad I missed that 2nd half commentary. Fuck sake I really hate tottenham, and I hate them even more because I know they'll bend over for man utd next week.

Hell they wont! Probably just stand still watch them go...though saying that they need points for 4th so hopfully...no doubt last minute goal from someone from Man U though

And they bumped the ticket prices to watch that?!

We need to bounce back next week..though last time we needed to we drew but hey ho.