Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can still win the title. But do we deserve it??? spurs had motivation to be in top 4 and ours motivation was to win the challenge...if this can not motivate you then what else can????? Fuck we have been so inconsistent throughout the session

We lost the title :P

Back to earth with a bloody bump!

Nah.Just made it harder.If Spurs can do that against Man U make it easier.But no point them beating them and us fucking up.We need to win the remaining not fuck about.

Anfield gana be hard playing for pride no doubt

I just cant bear the thought Wigan then walking around with abso sod all!! We've been top and clear so many times then it goes so wrong!!!

I really really really fucking hope we can still win the title. The boys need to step up their game BIG time. I barely can imagine a worse way of losing the title than 3 games before the end :blink: