Chelsea vs Man City

BlueLion.

A list of complaints :

- there is 4 of us against 1 Tevez and he still scores ? Mikel's backwards header to nowhere was bad , John Terry and Ricardo Carvalho ( two world class defenders ) being unable to stop the isolated Tevez was worse , Hilario being beaten by a barely moving football was the worst.

- John Obi Mikel once again , your one on one with Bellamy , do something ! Dont just stand there and let Bellamy get a run on you and allow him to get a shot away ! Could you imagine Michael Essien or anything holding midfielder for any top side in the world allowing Craig Bellamy to do this ?

- Oh Mike Dean , if only you were the ref at the San Siro. In a challenge that was almost identitcal ( if not even less clear cut ) as the one Kalou suffered at the San Siro , Belletti received his marching orders and a penalty was awarded to City. Im not gonna rant about consistency in refereeing but Ancelotti must be cursing the football Gods ( aka Blatter and Platini ) that his side seemingly dont get the same decisions as other teams.

- Ok , Ballack's second yellow is indeed a yellow card , but his first yellow was for him pointing out that it was Chelsea's corner when indeed it should have been Chelsea's corner after Given saved from Drogba. For seeing something that the referee and linesmen didnt , Mr.Ballack was booked...tremendous.

- Hilario , Carvalho , Terry , Mikel , Ballack and Anelka all poor. At the end of the game , while trying to look at the bright side I figured at least Ballack cant play against Stoke so there's a silver lining in every cloud. Carvalho aint the player he once was , a string of uncharacteristic performances this season show that , Anelka is bang out of form at the moment and Hilario today lived up to his nickname " hilarious "

- Drogba cant carry the team single handedly.

The challenge of Ballack for wich he got a yellow card probably would have been a straight red by Dean if he didn't had the 1st yellow <_<

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing im worried about is arsenal. Use might all have a laugh but they won there game against stoke. They are now 3 points behind us, With possibly the easiest draw until the end of the season.

There remaining games:

Burnley

Hull

West Ham

Birmingham

Wolves

Spurs

Wigan

Manc City

Blackburn

Fulham

Now for me looking at there last games. They have a few hard games. But with a bit of luck on there side, they could easily win all them games. This is going to be very hard to win this title from here on.

But for now we are top of the league!

Carefree.

After watching their full 90 minutes yesterday, I'm more worried about Arsenal than United catching us. That being said I don't think any team has a particularly easy run in. Arsenal have a few potential banana skins, ie. Fulham and Birmingham, to add to tough-lookers against City and Tottenham.

Not only are you a plastic fan but your an idiot aswell. First of all not watching the rest of the game, I walked out of the room after 4-1, Composed myself and walked back in. Its people like you that, If Chelsea went down the table, you'd probably start supporting United or City.

LMAO at giving away the Premier League title. We're still 1 point ahead. United also have some very tough games left. City away, Us at home, Spurs at home, Sunderland away, Liverpool at home and Fulham are home. In the remanining ten games, These are games that there is a possibily that United will drop points. I'm sick of fans like you who criticse the team.

Your sick of people Criticizing the team? :blink: Criticizing them doesn't make me any less of a supporter then you. Im pretty sure everyone felt pissed off at that time, and if you didnt then there's something wrong with you. I voiced my anger, and had complete right to do so, some players were absolutely shit and im sure most agree with that.

Given away the Premier League? Might sound like an overstatement, but thats what it feels like to be honest, we were four points clear, with a few games left, would've been brilliant. But all of a sudden, one point seems nothing, We have a trip to Old Trafford left, which i really think will decide everything.

So, if you cant handle criticism, stop reading posts.

One setence: Are you for fucking real?

Maybe I am, but it's up to Terry to move on from this and get his form back! He has three months to sort it.

Of course I want JT to stay, as I said earlier, it was out of total frustration of us losing heavily at home. Do you really think I'm stupid enough to actually mean something like that?

Your sick of people Criticizing the team? :blink: Criticizing them doesn't make me any less of a supporter then you. Im pretty sure everyone felt pissed off at that time, and if you didnt then there's something wrong with you. I voiced my anger, and had complete right to do so, some players were absolutely shit and im sure most agree with that.

Given away the Premier League? Might sound like an overstatement, but thats what it feels like to be honest, we were four points clear, with a few games left, would've been brilliant. But all of a sudden, one point seems nothing, We have a trip to Old Trafford left, which i really think will decide everything.

So, if you cant handle criticism, stop reading posts.

How does it feel like it? United are going to go the rest of the season with dropping points are they? They also have to play City, and Liverpool. Yes, we have a trip to Old Trafford, We can get a draw or nick a win there. Its not impossible. 4 Points isn't that much in this season's Premiership.

I can handle criticism, I just don't think its right that our own fans completly write us off after a few bad games when we're still top of the league.

after the fucking debacle of saturday, and to make matters even more depressing...............................

are we by sunday's FA cup game against Stoke gonna be 3rd in the league?

regards: JBD

Long as we're in the semis be less depressing if not god v v v sad times!!Hopfulyl that do us good though kick us on a bit to make sure we get the points and not stay third

The postives for me from this were the fact the scoreboard by the Matthew Harding werent working so didnt have to see the score throughout and the fact the guy in front of me was stood so could hide behind his head :D other then that..erm...Lampard scored a pen didnt miss this time :D twice he scored in so wooo

Nah no way are Man U not gana drop points..they'll drop against us (postive thinking lol) remember the Mail prediction had neither us or them loosing well proved that wrong so nah bound to

Edited by Laylabelle

How does it feel like it? United are going to go the rest of the season with dropping points are they? They also have to play City, and Liverpool. Yes, we have a trip to Old Trafford, We can get a draw or nick a win there. Its not impossible. 4 Points isn't that much in this season's Premiership.

I can handle criticism, I just don't think its right that our own fans completly write us off after a few bad games when we're still top of the league.

I agree. :goodpost:

To be honest I think really we needed a loss like this for them to look and realise they have been playing shit of late...well hope that be the reaction anyway!

And being possibly 3rd Sunday we usually (touch wood anyway) respond better going behind rather then being able to go far above so hopfully...that turn out good

Edited by Laylabelle